Anmac

Edzi

• 2 months later...

Hi Edzi,it is now taking 16 weeks, I was on the phone to them last night, they told me that they are still processing applications from 11th of May.I sincerely hope that all your documents are in correct order as after me asking a few times if all mine in correct order they asked me to wait contact from ANMAC and did not give me any answer..now 14 weeks later they tell me that they need my statement of entry :mad: .I have sent it today and now keeping my fingers and toes crossed.

Good Luck with your application.

Smitty

16-18 weeks at the minute if all in order but they dont tell you till way down the line even though when initially received they send an email saying initial review all docs look in order! so still waiting , im on 11 weeks this week x

Hi Tina, Hope all goes well for you!

I received an e-mail from the new case officer dealing with my application. I was a bit surprised at the mild tone of her e-mail almost apologizing for lack of information to my queries by her colleague. She has assured to finalize my application as soon as my document is received. She has offered to scan my LOD so I could use it straight away whilst the original document is sent in post.

Fingers crossed now, I am not a sceptical person but hey I am to be blamed?:rolleyes:

Archived