Secret Handshake Club....

BigAl9

Hi

Found some really useful info here from other posts - so thanks for that everyone....

I'm just wondering if anyone has recently used Go Matilda for their state Sponsorship & Visa & how

​much it cost (if that's allowed)

After 2 phone conversations & one email, I still can't get a price out of them...????

I'm wondering if I need to arrange to meet them at a petrol station 16 miles off the M3 at midnight, then after

15 rounds of secret handshakes they'll finally inform me....?!!

Cheers

​:wink:

Nope, hence the need for a visa....! :err:

that ok then as i knew this guy and gal that went back to uk . she bought him a reg plate "Bigal" he wanted" big Al" and he saw his arse as it was a birthday gift , she thought she was doing good , saving money ...he said "why didnt u get "Big Al " and not "bigal " as he got and she did the pee took out of them .....hence they soon ran back to the uk ...just checking its not you truffles ........

It certainly does Ali, & is the reason I decided to stop using our current agent & wished to use them instead on the strength of the sheer number of positive

reviews on this website. However, after 2 calls & 2 emails that began on Monday I still cannot find out how much they will charge for their services....? :SLEEP:

Hi Found some really useful info here from other posts - so thanks for that everyone.... I'm just wondering if anyone has recently used Go Matilda for their state Sponsorship & Visa & how ​much it cost (if that's allowed) After 2 phone conversations & one email, I still can't get a price out of them...???? I'm wondering if I need to arrange to meet them at a petrol station 16 miles off the M3 at midnight, then after 15 rounds of secret handshakes they'll finally inform me....?!! Cheers ​:wink:

Go Matilda were fantastic with our visa application going above and beyond on many occasion . I have recommended them in the past and will continue to recommend them in the future. Alan & The team are brilliant!

Archived