189 May Lodge...Any others out there?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Lou,

I've uploaded all my documents (apart from police check and medical) and all have the status received.

I've sent off for my police check and I am going to book my medicals for next week hopefully.

What link do you mean to click? There is a link that says "Organise your health examinations" but when I click on this link nothing happens (a new window opens but its blank), anyone any ideas of how to get link to health forms / book medical, or do I just arrange myself?

Thank you

Sorry Redhand. Been without the Internet so I've only just see seen your post. Did you manage to sort out your medicals? We're in the UK at the moment for our medicals which are tomorrow!!!

Sorry Redhand. Been without the Internet so I've only just see seen your post. Did you manage to sort out your medicals? We're in the UK at the moment for our medicals which are tomorrow!!!

Hi Lou,

Hope your medicals go well today!!

My link doesnt seem to bring anything up, not sure what is wrong with it. Rang one of hte centres that do medicals and gave them my TRN and they said they could access my details on the system, so hopefully it will be ok. Going to book medical in a few weeks time.

Hope we are all in oz soon!! :)

Hi Red Hand, did you do your medicals yet? Please let me know the process if you have.

hi bijit,

i havent booked medicals yet, hopefully in next few weeks. most people seem to be abel to access the forms online on the same page you upload your evidence documents. my link doesnt seem to work.

i just rang one of the medical centres and gave them my trn and they could access all my details from this.

think it is worthwhile pre-booking meds before a co is assigned from what people are posting!!

good luck

hi bijit,

i havent booked medicals yet, hopefully in next few weeks. most people seem to be abel to access the forms online on the same page you upload your evidence documents. my link doesnt seem to work.

i just rang one of the medical centres and gave them my trn and they could access all my details from this.

think it is worthwhile pre-booking meds before a co is assigned from what people are posting!!

good luck

It didnt work in my case as well when I clicked on the link but I tried that link from my office pc it actually works. It asks you a number of health related questions and there is also next button afterwards. I havent clicked on the next button yet as I am not ready to do so yet. Try using a different browser like safari or firefox etc it might work.

It didnt work in my case as well when I clicked on the link but I tried that link from my office pc it actually works. It asks you a number of health related questions and there is also next button afterwards. I havent clicked on the next button yet as I am not ready to do so yet. Try using a different browser like safari or firefox etc it might work.

Great, I might try and download another internet browser and try that, i have tried microsoft internet explorer and google chrome.

Which browser did you get it to work on? Thanks

Great, I might try and download another internet browser and try that, i have tried microsoft internet explorer and google chrome.

Which browser did you get it to work on? Thanks

In my case it didnt work in internet explorer but did in firefox and safari. It does work, thats for sure.

Hi Friends

I have applied on April 30 still no CO yet.

Another problem Im facing is eventhough I have uploaded all the required documents some of them are still showing as "Required"

​Any idea?

Check on the uploaded documents list (where the file names etc are shown) whether the required docs shows there as uploaded. If not, then you will have to upload again. It happened to me as well for few of the docs which were already uploaded but was showing as required. Afterwards I noticed that those docs did not get uploaded and not showing on the uploaded document lists. I uploaded them again and now the status shows as received and also the file names are listed in the uploaded documents list.

Hi Everyone, Me and my boyfriend have applied for my 189 visa through a visa agent on the 14th May we are both British (I am SA born and raised however) and he will be my de facto hubby (lucky him). She has given my an 8 week turn around time to get allocated a case office so that is first week of July. Hope its sooner. Any other early May applicants got their case officer yet? Also can anyone tell me what the rule is regarding the time restriction on sending through character and health checks once requested? As i thought there was only a time limit to apply once you received an EOI? Holding thumbs for us all :):cute:

Check on the uploaded documents list (where the file names etc are shown) whether the required docs shows there as uploaded. If not, then you will have to upload again. It happened to me as well for few of the docs which were already uploaded but was showing as required. Afterwards I noticed that those docs did not get uploaded and not showing on the uploaded document lists. I uploaded them again and now the status shows as received and also the file names are listed in the uploaded documents list.

Yes the documents are listed in the uploaded document list. But still its showing as required

1 month passed by. No news about CO yet :cry:

I applied 1st April and was waiting waiting waiting for case officer to be allocated.... this morning (9 weeks after submitting) I gave up and called DIAC and found out I had a case officer allocated 6 weeks ago!

Also I there are a few docs on my list that say required although I have submitted them but DIAC assured me they have been recieved!

I applied 1st April and was waiting waiting waiting for case officer to be allocated.... this morning (9 weeks after submitting) I gave up and called DIAC and found out I had a case officer allocated 6 weeks ago!

Also I there are a few docs on my list that say required although I have submitted them but DIAC assured me they have been recieved!

Have you asked about your CO and from which team? what further DIAC has advised you- eamil to CO or wait for him/her email?

Have you asked about your CO and from which team? what further DIAC has advised you- eamil to CO or wait for him/her email?

They are from Adelaide office and I have their number if I need them! They didnt really advise anything as all I wanted to know is if there was an issue, as it was over the case officer allocation date and others who had submitted after me had case officers!

Im now happy to wait and let them contact me if they need to?! I have front loaded everything (I hope) so it makes sense that they havent made contact i SUPPOSE!

They are from Adelaide office and I have their number if I need them! They didnt really advise anything as all I wanted to know is if there was an issue, as it was over the case officer allocation date and others who had submitted after me had case officers!

Im now happy to wait and let them contact me if they need to?! I have front loaded everything (I hope) so it makes sense that they havent made contact i SUPPOSE!

Hope you get your grant very soon