189 May Lodge...Any others out there?

• Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Received from BH Team 34 Brisbane! ONE STEP CLOSER!!! :shocked::jiggy:

Dear Sam,

Thank you for providing your documents via email. I will await the Police Clearance certificates.

I can confirm health assessment results for Lara and yourself have been received and cleared. I am also satisfied with your relationship and employment evidence.

If any further information or documentation is required, I will notify you.

Kind regards,

Received from BH Team 34 Brisbane! ONE STEP CLOSER!!! :shocked::jiggy:

Dear Sam,

Thank you for providing your documents via email. I will await the Police Clearance certificates.

I can confirm health assessment results for Lara and yourself have been received and cleared. I am also satisfied with your relationship and employment evidence.

If any further information or documentation is required, I will notify you.

Kind regards,

Hi, I think the grant is not too far away for you now. Just wanted to know what further documents the CO requested for your relationship. I only have uploaded my marriage certificate. Is that enough?

Hi, I think the grant is not too far away for you now. Just wanted to know what further documents the CO requested for your relationship. I only have uploaded my marriage certificate. Is that enough?

Unfortunately a system error meant they lost all my uploads. So i had to shrink 189Mb of files to 18Mb and send them over an email!

You need to upload more than just Marriage Certs to prove that you are a genuine couple that has lived together for +1yr. A list of my relationship evidence is below.

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable, width: 460, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Sam - Relationship Statement

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Lara - Relationship Statement

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Copy Bills inc Bank statements - 1 for each month of past year

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Joint invites & credit cards

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Holiday booking details - Tenerife

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Holiday booking details - Jamaica

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Apartment Lease

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Various pictures

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Copy of Facebook Relationship page

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Tom (Sam's Dad)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Kathy (Lara's Mum)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Hugh (Friend)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Shelley (Friend)

[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Letter from Bulding Manager - Denzil

[/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

Edited by samlee1985

Thank you so much for the details Sam. Just wondering if I would require all these things as I am not a de facto. I am married for last three years now and even have a kid 1 and half year old.

Unfortunately a system error meant they lost all my uploads. So i had to shrink 189Mb of files to 18Mb and send them over an email!

You need to upload more than just Marriage Certs to prove that you are a genuine couple that has lived together for +1yr. A list of my relationship evidence is below.

[TABLE=class: MsoNormalTable, width: 460, align: left]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Sam - Relationship Statement[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Lara - Relationship Statement[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Copy Bills inc Bank statements - 1 for each month of past year[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Joint invites & credit cards[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Holiday booking details - Tenerife[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Holiday booking details - Jamaica[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Apartment Lease[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Various pictures[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Copy of Facebook Relationship page[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Tom (Sam's Dad)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Kathy (Lara's Mum)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Hugh (Friend)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Stat Dec - Shelley (Friend)[/TD]

[/TR]

[TR]

[TD=width: 387, bgcolor: transparent]Letter from Bulding Manager - Denzil [/TD]

[/TR]

[/TABLE]

My friend is also applying for a 189 and has been married 1 year/living together 3 years. He was asked to provide 1 years woth of bills, a personal statement (each) and photos together.

Less than defacto, but more than just marriage certs :cute:

Hi DreamofOz,

I would be filling my visa application under 189...with Developer Programmer having 70 points..

Currently I am collating all documents to be assessed by ACS....bt while going through the website i realized that for claiming points for work ex. the letter shd clearly indicates the roles and responsibilities. I tried to reach out my previous organizations and spoke to HR and even with higher management as well..but they all are refusing to provide such kind of letters. :dull:

The letter which I had just indicate my position, time period (during which I was with the organization). any idea will this work if not is their is any alternative way to come out of such situation ? Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

Hi, I'm joining the group.

Got invitation on 20th may, submitted visa on 27th may. Fingers crossed for CO soon.

Developer programmer (75 points)

awaiting for reply....pleaseee help...

Hi DreamofOz,

I would be filling my visa application under 189...with Developer Programmer having 70 points..

Currently I am collating all documents to be assessed by ACS....bt while going through the website i realized that for claiming points for work ex. the letter shd clearly indicates the roles and responsibilities. I tried to reach out my previous organizations and spoke to HR and even with higher management as well..but they all are refusing to provide such kind of letters. :dull:

The letter which I had just indicate my position, time period (during which I was with the organization). any idea will this work if not is their is any alternative way to come out of such situation ? Your help in this regard would be much appreciated.

awaiting for reply....pleaseee help...

Hi, sorry for the delay. I'm not too sure what the answer is for you though. I have been with the same company for over 10 years, so I only needed the one employment letter and they put the duties on for me.

I seem to remember reading on the forums somewhere something about your current letter having the duties etc on, but passed letters just have employment dates and Title held. But please research this as I am not sure if this is the case or not.

All the best, sorry I couldn't be more help.

I have not even been contacted by a CO yet let alone visa grant. Is there a way to know if I have been assigned to a CO?

Bijit,

If its taking any longer , do you wanna try calling them up ??

From a lot of timelines, I might predict your CO being assigned next week or maybe even this week... But hey,, this is only prediction and I aint gettin paid for this too. :wink:

All the very best.

Bijit,

If its taking any longer , do you wanna try calling them up ??

From a lot of timelines, I might predict your CO being assigned next week or maybe even this week... But hey,, this is only prediction and I aint gettin paid for this too. :wink:

All the very best.

Thanks for the positive speculation. I will pay you if you get me a CO....lol.

I applied on 25th May. May be that I already have been assigned a CO. I think they will only contact if they need more documents. Only thing I have outstanding are the PCC and medical. Lets see what happens. Will update here.

Hi Samlee, we also had are medicals done on 14.06.13 and our PCC were sent to CO before 14.06.13, We do have a CO but as yet still no Visa!!! I can' see that anyone has been issued with a via since 21.06.13, so I am hopeing it will be any day now too. Really need to hand in my notice at work as we hope to be leaving at the beginning of Sept.

Keep me posted abou your visa.

Thanks

Kelly

• 2 weeks later...