TRA acknowledgement letter- Please Help!!!!

citation560XL

Hello Everybody,

Mt agent had sent in my papers to the TRA this February (ANZSCO 323112). He had received an email from them saying that they got the papers on the 26th Feb and an acknowledgment letter had been sent out. However my agent has still not received it. Does it mean that my papers haven't yet been processed?? Also what is this "March cut-off" for the TRA that i have been reading about?

Please, any info will be appreciated. I am almost on the verge of going nuts waiting for any kind of good news.

Thanks

​leon

Hi leon ive just been through this process.

I sent mine off on 5th march. I received an acknowledgement letter around 10 days after posting. This was just to confirm they had got my application, and were working through it.

Ive not heard of any cut off date, but I received my positive assessment back yesterday. So maybe yours will also arrive in the next week or so.

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all,

My assessment came back unsuccessful, because i havent sent them evidence of paid employment.. Doh!!!@##$#.. However they have assessed my skills as comparable to AFQ. I have requested them for a review after sending in all my pay slips, statutory declaration and bank transaction details.

Any idea how long does it take for the TRA to do a review?

Started to wait and pray again...

thanks all

Hi all,

My assessment came back unsuccessful, because i havent sent them evidence of paid employment.. Doh!!!@##$#.. However they have assessed my skills as comparable to AFQ. I have requested them for a review after sending in all my pay slips, statutory declaration and bank transaction details.

thanks all

Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful assessment. I believe the review is quicker than the original assessment. There should be a date on the paperwork which will state how long you have to re-send the requested paperwork. I am shocked that your agent let the papers go off without payslips. These have been a requirement of TRA since we started in November 2011.

Best of Luck for your further assessment.

Hi all,

thanks all

Was your agent a registered migration agent?

Was your agent a registered migration agent?

Yeah .. he is Registered.. i confirmed it on the MARA website...But i guess the guy is just lazy :SLEEP:...i do most of the research ...anyways.. i have sent inthe pay slips and other docs.. now all i can do is to wait and see...

Sorry to hear about your unsuccessful assessment. I believe the review is quicker than the original assessment. There should be a date on the paperwork which will state how long you have to re-send the requested paperwork. I am shocked that your agent let the papers go off without payslips. These have been a requirement of TRA since we started in November 2011.

Best of Luck for your further assessment.

thank you candygirl, the additional documents have been send to the TRA on the 21st. I hope to have a positive answer soon...

• 1 month later...
Congratulations ! Please, could you tell me, when did TRA receive the review , and when they made a decision, because I am waiting as well , and would like to know the time frame when to expect the decision.

Hi jupiter, The TRA received my review request on 27th may.. the positive outcome was sent out by them on 25th june... and i recieved it in the mail on 11th july... snail mail... lol.

Please note that this was a review... my initial unsucessful outcome took about 5 weeks

Dear all,

I am processing Australia PR, for the qualification accessemnet i send all documnets to my agent for TRA , and he said he handover all the document to TRA , before May 1. So for no reply when i asked my agent, now he said TRA returned all the document back through postal address, and not clear where the TRA department send my documents.

My question is

How can i confirm my agent logged mt TRA document before May1?

If TRA returned or reject my document with any issue how can i trace it?

If the document return by TRA where they will send the document whether to my address or my agent address?

Dear all,

I am processing Australia PR, for the qualification accessemnet i send all documnets to my agent for TRA , and he said he handover all the document to TRA , before May 1. So for no reply when i asked my agent, now he said TRA returned all the document back through postal address, and not clear where the TRA department send my documents.

My question is

How can i confirm my agent logged mt TRA document before May1?

If TRA returned or reject my document with any issue how can i trace it?

If the document return by TRA where they will send the document whether to my address or my agent address?

If the TRA had received your papers they will send out an acknowledgement letter to your agent,as your using one. Sometimes the acknowledgement letter may have gotten lost in the post (like what had happened to me the first time). In any case, the TRA will open out a file for you as soon as the papers are received and as jupiter19 has said, they should be able to give you some information you call them with you name, DOB and passport number or send them an email to traenquiries@innovation.gov.au I suppose you are applying from India. Are you using a registered migration agent? please check the MARA website for his credentials.

Dear citation560xl,

Thanks for your reply, I want to no when the TRA give the acknowledgement letter? The day my agent submitted time or latter?Is that possible TRA return the document to my agent without any reason?

You are right my agent is in India , and he is acting as a sub agent for the Australia agent , and he is hiding australia agent details to me.

Dear citation560xl,

Thanks for your reply, I want to no when the TRA give the acknowledgement letter? The day my agent submitted time or latter?Is that possible TRA return the document to my agent without any reason?

You are right my agent is in India , and he is acting as a sub agent for the Australia agent , and he is hiding australia agent details to me.

Please contact the TRA and provide them with your details, also state your problem and they will help you out.

• 1 month later...
Hi Balaji,

Did u attach your course syllabus with ur application? if yes how many pages long??

Did u attach any Statutory declaration with ur application?? if u have format pls share it.

Thanks

Hi the document done by agent , at last he cheated , so now i am searching for reputed agent or going to do my own.

Archived