HR Advisors in Australia

Hello :)

We are moving to Melbourne next month and I have a job (fingers crossed) lined up as an HR Advisor. Those who are working in this field:

- What are the things you have found interesting/difficult about the Aussie was of doing things?

- Is it true that once you get your first Aussie HR job the next ones are easier (i.e. getting a foot in the door is all that counts?) - I've seen a lot of talk on forums indicating this is the case.

Thanks for your time,

• 2 weeks later...

Can't answer your first question but from previous experience (in Canada), once you have your first job in the local market, it is much easier to get your second.

Congratulations on getting a job! That is wonderful news!

• 1 month later...
Hello :)

We are moving to Melbourne next month and I have a job (fingers crossed) lined up as an HR Advisor. Those who are working in this field:

- What are the things you have found interesting/difficult about the Aussie was of doing things?

- Is it true that once you get your first Aussie HR job the next ones are easier (i.e. getting a foot in the door is all that counts?) - I've seen a lot of talk on forums indicating this is the case.

Thanks for your time,

hi we'll done how's it all going? I'm applying via HRadvisor route so if you have any advice it would be much appreciated!

Archived