GSM Case Officer - Team 34 Brisbane

amitsave

Guest GeorgeD
Moderator: Is it acceptable to write down only initials instead of full name?

Yes CO initials are acceptable.

• Replies 180
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

My co was from team 34 first contact was 1st of May she wanted some extra evidence because I,m separated not divorced yet.

Then asked for meds & police check by the 16th may which I did then heard nothing for 2 weeks

emailed her Monday 2nd June to see how things were going I got a shock email the next day with visa grant letter !

happy me

• 2 weeks later...
Hi People,

Does anyone deal with BK of Brisbane team 34? He/she has not replied for 3 weeks. Is it normal?

I sent all reqiested documents but have no response. My 28 days period for providing extra documents expires in a week.

Hi MAK - Yes, I have just been assigned BK on 11th June. S/he requested additional info (payslips and PCCs) which I submitted on 13th June and have had no further contact.

C

We received our Visa Grant email this morning!

After just under 9 months of English language tests, Skills assessments, Medical examinations, finger printing & Police checks, more documentation then I ever thought possible and LOT's of email checking at 2am; we finally received the notification this morning that the app has been finalised and approved:-)

Now the real stress begins!

Thankfully we have a buyer for our house and we expect the exchange to happen by the end of the month. We are planning to be packed up and ready to fly by 9th September so everything seems to be really picking up pace now.

All the best to everyone waiting on a response!

C

Guest GeorgeD

Folks, just a reminder that one of the Forum Rules is that all posts must be in English. Non-English language posts will be deleted whether the content is relevant to the thread or not, so please don't use any other any languages.

Thanks,

GeorgeD

Edited by GeorgeD
spelling

Hi MAKuznetsoff,

I'm in the same ship like u....:cry: no reply from CO from near about 11-12 Working days...

WoHooo................CO replied....and told us to wait..CO is checking our application and will inform if further any docs required :biggrin:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

it depends on who is your CO. No offence but Case Officers are not created equally. Some work other sit on on their cases without even replying to any communication. And forget about picking up the phone. We left 2 messages and nothing happened. Honestly, we do not know who else to contact since we do not have a phone number to any supervisor at team 34....

it depends on who is your CO. No offence but Case Officers are not created equally. Some work other sit on on their cases without even replying to any communication. And forget about picking up the phone. We left 2 messages and nothing happened. Honestly, we do not know who else to contact since we do not have a phone number to any supervisor at team 34....

How long you wait? Can we see your signature?