Has Rolf Harris !

tonyman

Oh dear, it's all a bit sad :(

I can't say I have an opinion on his innocence or guilt as I don't know the man and can't make a judgement, behind closed doors and all that. But with Saville it was different because of a) the volume of complaints and b) despite his programmes and apparent do-good-ness he did seem like a creep to me.

I feel the same....BUT...how many times do you hear people say (about murderers, rapists etc) 'ooh, he was such a nice man, never would have believed it'. Yep, so many. Trouble is, with deviants, they act and seem like nice people and integrate into society - if they stuck out like a sore thumb - nobody would go near. Who knows what people are like really, and nobody knows him personally. I do hope it isn't true, but if it is, hope the victim gets justice (but unlikely, as others have said - probably lack of evidence). Hope the right thing is done.

i truely hope he isnt guilty , i have one of his paintings too , a signed cd from when he did that vet show and when my twin boys left hospital i put two little boys on the cd player for mrs tonyman , still brings a tear to her eye .

Well I spent years of my childhood writing to Jim'll Fix it in the hope of getting one of those shiny medals.. Thank feck they ignored me!! :laugh:

Guest chris955

There is no 'type' in this kind of thing. I do laugh when in these situations people say oh yes I always knew there was something odd about such and such. None of us know who is innocent or guilty.

There is no 'type' in this kind of thing. I do laugh when in these situations people say oh yes I always knew there was something odd about such and such. None of us know who is innocent or guilty.

Cmon HB, admit saville looked like a right creep! I've never watched jim will fix it but whenever i saw him on tv i thought he seemed very weird.

Even if rolf is found innocent thats pretty much his career screwed now, maybe a good thing that he's much older and id imagine he wouldnt be doing much more now anyway