Can i work?

jacquena

Hi guys my other half is coming over on a working visa which me and the kids r coming with but i am a hairdresser and wanted to do mobile hairdressing to fit round the kids does anyone know if am aloud to work or if i have to apply for a visa myself when am there? Thanks

Sent from my GT-I9100P using Tapatalk 2

Hi guys my other half is coming over on a working visa which me and the kids r coming with but i am a hairdresser and wanted to do mobile hairdressing to fit round the kids does anyone know if am aloud to work or if i have to apply for a visa myself when am there? Thanks

What do you mean by a working visa? A Working holiday visa?

There is nothing that goes by the name of "working visa". Can you clarify exactly what visa you mean to get good advice?

If your oh is coming on an (under 30) working holiday visa then you run a real risk of you all being deported as a WHV visa holder cannot have a dependent at any time during their holiday period. Definitely not a good plan

if your OH is coming on a 457 (temporary) visa and you are dependent then yes you can work

if your OH is coming on a permanent visa and you are dependent then yes you can work

Archived