Did anyone see that 'Dogging Tales' programme on channel 4 Thurs night????? OMG!!!!!

Buttercup

• Replies 60
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Guest guest30085

Are they picking on you Stacey? :(

Then again, you do seem to know all about it :shocked::policeman:

Are they picking on you Stacey? :(

Then again, you do seem to know all about it :shocked::policeman:

They always pick on me! I only know because i heard someone talk about it once lol people used to do that in the carpark of a theme park! I didnt watch the program about it though

Guest guest30085
They always pick on me! I only know because i heard someone talk about it once lol people used to do that in the carpark of a theme park! I didnt watch the program about it though

They're only winding you up, don't bite, they'll soon get bored and go back to winding Hoffy up on the Weather thread :)

The producer of Stan Collymores TALKSPORT radio show once rang me to ask me to stop texting the studio with comments on his dogging career lol,as they show on a screen and it was embarrassing them all because they didnt know where to look kinda thing,so i left him alone for her sake,if he hadnt have been slagging my club i wouldnt have done it,my defence anyway.

A bit later i got a txt from a number i didnt know,asking if "is that true about Stan in the Tesco car park and what he was doing with the French stick?",must have been one of the production team,it wasnt true btw..........

Right,back to DIY

Guest guest30085
Even in Perth to a far lesser extent it happens.

It happens in Perth!!:shocked:

I didn't think Perth had 'it' in it .....:biglaugh: thought nothing ever happened in Perth .... maybe they've been to the wrong parks .....:policeman:

Archived