Bedding Sizes??

Taylors4

Hi we aren't bringing beds but would like to bring bedding with us, as its supposed to be very expensive. So please can anyone help with the sizes as the beds are supposed to be different sizes. If I get king size - will this fit the Aussie double? And for single beds what does anyone suggest (although I might just get us all a double).

Thanks

One thing to remember here they do a king single bed which is what we got for our 2

We bought double quilts but you can buy the king single sheets here

We bought all ours here when we bought the beds to make sure they fitted ok

Kmart and Target I think are reasonable

For single but the same ....

for your king size bed buy queen size ..... I got caught out ... bought king sze and ad to have them made smaller ..... Buy queen size ... Sheridan outlets are very good, excellent quality 100 % cotton not polyester/cotton ... and if you join their VIP scheme they send lots off offers .... sometimes their bedding is cheaper than Big W and the others .... Sheridan non outlet are mega bucks though

good luck, hope this helps x

It's also poor quality.

Stick to a quality brand for sheets and wait for sales

i only buy from Sheridan now it is no dearer ... We bought some sheets from big w I took them back ... They were awful, marked and felt bobbly and that was on their first use ... Our Sheridan sheets are as smooth, cool and soft as silk .... The 600 thread count is to die for, I paid $139 for queen size .... not cheap but they will last me years longer than the cheaper options so therefore are cheaper

I got queen size 1200 count Egyptian cotton sheet from Target on sale for $79 - they are lovely. I don't think that is expensive. I actually gave uo buying Sheridan years ago as I thought the quality was not nearly as good as it had been - maybe it has improved now. Wouldn't go past the ones I got from Target now.

Archived