March 2013 190 visa lodged gang

reehan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
dear fellows

This is to inform u all that i have just received my grant letter.

Visa lodged 17-03-2103

Medical done 04-04-2013

CO 10-04-2013

Visa grant 14-05-2013

Country of Residence Pakistan

Congrates.....

I submitted my Med / PCC on 26th March, ....still waiting :(

Thanks, my CO was Brisbane team 34.

Sent the police clearance last night and it was granted a couple of hours later.

Did not have to supply any forms such as 80.

If you are the same once your police is uploaded you may well be away to go.

​Good luck

Thanks, my CO was Brisbane team 34.

Sent the police clearance last night and it was granted a couple of hours later.

Did not have to supply any forms such as 80.

If you are the same once your police is uploaded you may well be away to go.

​Good luck

My is also from Brisbane but team 31... So far I sent her an email yesterday and she has not replied yet:/

Hope my CO will be as quick as yours! All the best for your move:)

Congrats RHCP.

I lodged my application on March 30 and still haven't even heard from CO.

Hi Shresthaz, I'm on the same boat! Lodged it on April 6 and didn't get a CO yet....did you apply for a 190? And did you upload all the documents requested? I am wondering if that could be a reason, I've uploaded all documents requested, including medical and PCC, so it could just be a question that the CO doesn't need to make contact and might just grant the visa...

Hi Shresthaz, I'm on the same boat! Lodged it on April 6 and didn't get a CO yet....did you apply for a 190? And did you upload all the documents requested? I am wondering if that could be a reason, I've uploaded all documents requested, including medical and PCC, so it could just be a question that the CO doesn't need to make contact and might just grant the visa...

My CO has been assigned on May 15. Have asked for all documents including PCC and Medicals. Hopefully I would be able to send them next week.

My is also from Brisbane but team 31... So far I sent her an email yesterday and she has not replied yet:/

Hope my CO will be as quick as yours! All the best for your move:)

Hie, we also had Brisbane team 31. Do not worry because she is probably busy processing your application. We didn't hear from her for 2 weeks after submitting all document. When she finally responded, it was with the grant!!

Glad to see that some people already got their visas.

We have lodged ours on 24/04/13 but have not heard from a CO yet. We have all documents uploaded as well.

Haha Dude don't worry.. Our medicals r also done since April 15th and still no news .. and the CO replies that she doesn't have any update since the company that's dealing with the medicals is outaourced hmph

Hie, we also had Brisbane team 31. Do not worry because she is probably busy processing your application. We didn't hear from her for 2 weeks after submitting all document. When she finally responded, it was with the grant!!

You were right - I just noticed that the problem with my husbands medicals is fixed and the link to "organize your medicals" is gone:) But she still has not replied and it's been 5 working days since I emailed her. Hopefully she won't take much time before granting our visa:biggrin:

Haha Dude don't worry.. Our medicals r also done since April 15th and still no news .. and the CO replies that she doesn't have any update since the company that's dealing with the medicals is outaourced hmph

From what team is your CO? Does it mean that your medicals have been referred or is it just normal processing? Seems like a lot of people are waiting even for a few months to get their meds finalized...

You were right - I just noticed that the problem with my husbands medicals is fixed and the link to "organize your medicals" is gone:) But she still has not replied and it's been 5 working days since I emailed her. Hopefully she won't take much time before granting our visa:biggrin:

Hi Joanna,

Quick question on that "Organise your health examinations" link. I submitted my visa on 20th May and uploaded all documents which have been recorded as received.

I would like to get my medical sorted asap but when I click on the link that says "Organise your health examinations" a new window opens but its blank?? Did this happen to you also or how did you access your eVisa medical forms from this link?

Thanks

Thank you

Hi Joanna,

Quick question on that "Organise your health examinations" link. I submitted my visa on 20th May and uploaded all documents which have been recorded as received.

I would like to get my medical sorted asap but when I click on the link that says "Organise your health examinations" a new window opens but its blank?? Did this happen to you also or how did you access your eVisa medical forms from this link?

Thanks

Thank you

No, I was not able to access medical forms with this link, but the new window was not blank. It was working "ok", the only problem was that the list of clinics was for Bulgaria and I live in Germany... I emailed the MOC (or smt like that) and they replied that I can just book my appointment, print and fill forms 126 and 60 and the doctor will fill all the on-line forms on the spot. Than the clinic had some problems with locating my husbands e-health id, but I guess it is fixed now.

​We have experienced issues as well and found it was the browser. For instance Chrome would not respond properly and ended up using Internet Explorer at the end. try that first if you have issues with the website. You won't be able to access your Medicals since DIAC requires the Health Centres to directly submit the results to them. However, the clinic should let you know if you've passed or not.

who is your CO?

I can see many Pakistanis here, so may be on can help:

I am on the education page of my visa application and doing it my self. I have a question, what do they mean by highest recognized qualification?

Is it my CA qualification assessed by CPA as comparable to Au Bachelors Degree? If this is the case, how should i mention my M.Com equivalency based on CA, Higher Secondary School Certificate *HSSC) and Secondary School Certificate (SSC) qualification in the visa application as they required all qualifications at Secondary level and above?

Archived