March 2013 190 visa lodged gang

reehan

Today I got golden mail.. Read it umpteen times and still can't believe it..

Yes, its the GRANT... I never knew when CO was assigned and directly got GRANT..

NSW Applied - 12th Nov, 12

NSW SS - 7th Mar, 13

VISA Lodged - 10th March, 13

GRANT - 4th April, 13

When u submitted ur MEDS ?

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Hi!,

I have been assigned a case officer on April 5. CO requested for Meds and PCC. He is from team 34.

Its good to hear at one good news from MArch applicants.

Rehan would u please confirm that weather u submitted Form-80 and Form-1221 before allocation of your CO. and also the CO asked for PPC and Med only or something else as well?

Its good to hear at one good news from MArch applicants.

Rehan would u please confirm that weather u submitted Form-80 and Form-1221 before allocation of your CO. and also the CO asked for PPC and Med only or something else as well?

I am not sure if my agent submitted Form-80 and Form-1221, i will update soon. CO asked for my daughters' birth certificates as well along with PCC and Meds.

Hello every1.

I lodged ma application for 190 from Pakistan (karachi)on 17th march, uploaded all dox including form 80,form 1221 and PCC. Confused wheather to go for medicals or not before CO allocation.Can u ppl update ur countries and cities plz?

Hi i lodged my application for 190 on 5th January 2013 from Islamabad Pakistan, CO was assigned on 30th January ,She asked us to get our medical and PCC done on 5th March. PCC ,form 80, form 1221 sent on 20th March and medical exam done on 9th april. They have received it and now they are assessing.

fingers crossed!

I would suggest you wait for the Medicals until CO is allocated.

Hi i lodged my application for 190 on 5th January 2013 from Islamabad Pakistan, CO was assigned on 30th January ,She asked us to get our medical and PCC done on 5th March. PCC ,form 80, form 1221 sent on 20th March and medical exam done on 9th april. They have received it and now they are assessing.

fingers crossed!

I would suggest you wait for the Medicals until CO is allocated.

Dear gul

I was a bit busy n cudnt update my status. I did Medicals on 4th of April and CO was assigned on 10th of April. CO asked for form-80, form-1221, form 1022 and some extra employment proofs like bank statements, salary slips and tax dox. I submitted all dox on 11th.

I already submitted form- 80 and 1221 but she asked for it again and requested to resubmit it. Nw there is a problem. While sybmitting form 80 on 22 march I didn't mention my Canadian PR status because that time my PPs were in Canadian embassy. But I rcvd my PPs on 28th of march with permanent resident visa labled on 11th of march. I was worried that hw CO might have a clue of it as she sent form 1022 and asked for any changes in my circumstances. So I wrote down abt my PR STATUS. do u think I did right?

Ur name speaks u r pushtoon. Is it?

Dear gul

I was a bit busy n cudnt update my status. I did Medicals on 4th of April and CO was assigned on 10th of April. CO asked for form-80, form-1221, form 1022 and some extra employment proofs like bank statements, salary slips and tax dox. I submitted all dox on 11th.

I already submitted form- 80 and 1221 but she asked for it again and requested to resubmit it. Nw there is a problem. While sybmitting form 80 on 22 march I didn't mention my Canadian PR status because that time my PPs were in Canadian embassy. But I rcvd my PPs on 28th of march with permanent resident visa labled on 11th of march. I was worried that hw CO might have a clue of it as she sent form 1022 and asked for any changes in my circumstances. So I wrote down abt my PR STATUS. do u think I did right?

Ur name speaks u r pushtoon. Is it?

Hello skydiver!

I am almost there with main application and thus was reading up on application status here.... you mentioned KHI and i was wondering if you could share your IELTS score, occupation, state for sponsoship and perhaps education info to better relate timeline as we all are doing here...

appreciate

• 2 weeks later...
Guest BenInOzz

Hi all,

my WA state sponsorship request has been rejected yesterday ! "your application did not satisfy the relevant criteria for State sponsorship"

don't wanna know why, don't wanna claim a review, c'est la vie !

I'll move to New Caledonia to meet new challenges ... !

I wish good luck to all of you !

Received positive WA State Sponsorship today!!! Woohoo!!! So hoping to get invitation to apply from skillselct any day now... please tell me exactly when i have to pay the dreaded AUD$3000, before of after police clearance and medicals, or on first uploading docs??

Got invitation to apply today :biggrin:!!! info please... when tell me, when i start to fill in all the info for the visa, does it have to be done in one sitting or can i save and come back to it another day??

Visa granted!!!!!

we got the email today, visa granted!!!!!

visa application - 6 March 2013

case officer - 8 April

police clearances emailed to case worker - 22 April

visa grant - 7 May 05.45 am (Zimbabwean time) !!!!!

Visa granted!!!!!

we got the email today, visa granted!!!!!

visa application - 6 March 2013

case officer - 8 April

police clearances emailed to case worker - 22 April

visa grant - 7 May 05.45 am (Zimbabwean time) !!!!!

Congratulations,

Between when u submitted ur MEDS.

Its been more then 6 weeks since I submitted my PCC and MEDS ??

we had our medicals done on the 19th of April and the clinic uploaded them on the 23rd. we sent the police clearances and all the documents requested by the case officer on 22 April. Goof luck I hope you get the grant email soon

Congratulations,

Between when u submitted ur MEDS.

Its been more then 6 weeks since I submitted my PCC and MEDS ??

dear fellows

This is to inform u all that i have just received my grant letter.

Visa lodged 17-03-2103

Medical done 04-04-2013

CO 10-04-2013

Visa grant 14-05-2013

Country of Residence Pakistan

dear fellows

This is to inform u all that i have just received my grant letter.

Visa lodged 17-03-2103

Medical done 04-04-2013

CO 10-04-2013

Visa grant 14-05-2013

Country of Residence Pakistan

Congrats. That's pretty fast. I uploaded my medicals on april 24. Since then no update from co. I'm also from pakistan. How many dependents are included in ur application?

Archived