March 2013 190 visa lodged gang

reehan

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I applied for mine on March 2. Medical is booked for April 3, everything else is uploaded. Haven't heard anything yet.

Reehan, did you get an acknowledgement letter yet?

The FAQ on the visa application page says they're supposed to arrive within 10 business days of lodgement, but I still haven't got one. Contacted the department a couple of days ago and still haven't heard anything. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

I applied for mine on March 2. Medical is booked for April 3, everything else is uploaded. Haven't heard anything yet.

Reehan, did you get an acknowledgement letter yet?

The FAQ on the visa application page says they're supposed to arrive within 10 business days of lodgement, but I still haven't got one. Contacted the department a couple of days ago and still haven't heard anything. Not sure if I should be worried or not.

I got acknowledgment on same day. I think Diac don't follow any pattern in sending out acknowledgments. You should get yours anytime.

I lodged my VISA application on 10th march.. Uploaded all documents including PCC and Medicals done on 23rd March... Lets see when CO will be assigned..

Can you please share your Medicals experience? What documents are required to do Medicals before CO assignment?

Hello every1.

I lodged ma application for 190 from Pakistan (karachi)on 17th march, uploaded all dox including form 80,form 1221 and PCC. Confused wheather to go for medicals or not before CO allocation.Can u ppl update ur countries and cities plz?

Hello every1.

I lodged ma application for 190 from Pakistan (karachi)on 17th march, uploaded all dox including form 80,form 1221 and PCC. Confused wheather to go for medicals or not before CO allocation.Can u ppl update ur countries and cities plz?

I am from Pakistan (lhr). I also have same question about medicals as I heard Pakistani cannot go for medicals unless asked by CO. What docs you submitted for PCC and how much time it took to receive?

I am from Pakistan (lhr). I also have same question about medicals as I heard Pakistani cannot go for medicals unless asked by CO. What docs you submitted for PCC and how much time it took to receive?

Dear Rehan

we can ofcourse go for medical before CO allocation by clicking on medical link in our online application, taking a print of it and presenting it for medical.

For PCC here in karachi i took two forms froms local thana filled it, attached following dox for me and my wife 2 each

1. Passport copies attested.

2. NIC copies attested

3. 04 pics each me &wife

4. 02 NIC COPIES of Witnesses each

5. Nikah nama attested

6. Copy of any educational doc showing date of birth one each.

Submitted thses dox in local thana for SHO & DSP VARIFICATION. After that took all thses dox to DIG OFFICE and got it varied and got PCC FROM DIG OFFICE.

Time taken:

Local thana: 02 day

DIG office: 03 days

hope this resolve ur query.

I saw on this forum some1 asking about Acknowledgement letter. I got it same day of Visa lodgement.

Dear Rehan

we can ofcourse go for medical before CO allocation by clicking on medical link in our online application, taking a print of it and presenting it for medical.

For PCC here in karachi i took two forms froms local thana filled it, attached following dox for me and my wife 2 each

1. Passport copies attested.

2. NIC copies attested

3. 04 pics each me &wife

4. 02 NIC COPIES of Witnesses each

5. Nikah nama attested

6. Copy of any educational doc showing date of birth one each.

Submitted thses dox in local thana for SHO & DSP VARIFICATION. After that took all thses dox to DIG OFFICE and got it varied and got PCC FROM DIG OFFICE.

Time taken:

Local thana: 02 day

DIG office: 03 days

hope this resolve ur query.

I saw on this forum some1 asking about Acknowledgement letter. I got it same day of Visa lodgement.

Thanks for detailed reply! By attested do you mean attested by notary public?

Hi There

New to the site so go easy. My wife and i have decided to take the plunge and settle in Australia. My sister in law lives in sydney, and we went on honeymoon last year and fell in love with the place.

We are going to apply for 190 state sponsorship in WA. My wife is a social worker which we were told at the Manchester expo is on the skills list.

Very quick question to start with....does she need to complete a skills assesment before we fire of an EOI?

Many thanks

Hi There

New to the site so go easy. My wife and i have decided to take the plunge and settle in Australia. My sister in law lives in sydney, and we went on honeymoon last year and fell in love with the place.

We are going to apply for 190 state sponsorship in WA. My wife is a social worker which we were told at the Manchester expo is on the skills list.

Very quick question to start with....does she need to complete a skills assesment before we fire of an EOI?

Many thanks

If u r the principal applicant and are not claiming 5 points for her profession then she doesnt have to. Only u should go for assesment. But if either she is principal applicant or claim 5 points for partner skills then she has to do assessment of her skill and vice versa.

If u r the principal applicant and are not claiming 5 points for her profession then she doesnt have to. Only u should go for assesment. But if either she is principal applicant or claim 5 points for partner skills then she has to do assessment of her skill and vice versa.

Thanks for this. She is the Principle Applicant so yeah i guess she would need to do the assesment.

Thanks again

Today I got golden mail.. Read it umpteen times and still can't believe it..

Yes, its the GRANT... I never knew when CO was assigned and directly got GRANT..

NSW Applied - 12th Nov, 12

NSW SS - 7th Mar, 13

VISA Lodged - 10th March, 13

GRANT - 4th April, 13

Yes, its the GRANT... I never knew when CO was assigned and directly got GRANT..

NSW SS - 7th Mar, 13

GRANT - 4th April, 13

conratessssss dear.

can u plz share ur country and how ur login details went on?

i also uploaded all dox including PCC and did medicals today. all my uploaded dox shows recieved except 2 tht still show required. so what do u think it mean?

Guest BenInOzz

NSW SS - 7th Mar, 13

GRANT - 4th April, 13

Congrats !!! less than a month for the visa to be granted !!!

please send your goodvibes !

Hello

We are going for NSW state sponsorship, I took the ielts yesterday. What should I do now, get my skills assessed? I am a university lecturer so looks like vetasses. The address is in Australia, do you apply over there ?

Thanks

Jojox

Archived