AITSL teacher assessment posted today.......

Del70

Have you got your AITSL assessment back yet? I'm feeling very frustrated with the time they are taking, especially when we are paying $550 for the pleasure.

I really understand where you're coming from with AITSL however, do not contact them because you will dealt short shrift! Hang in there!

Have you got your AITSL assessment back yet? I'm feeling very frustrated with the time they are taking, especially when we are paying $550 for the pleasure.

I'm not expecting ours back until June, as we sent them in March, and we'll have to wait the 14 weeks that it states on the AITSL website.

• 4 weeks later...

It's pretty dreadful. They acknowledged my application 3 weeks after I sent it on the 31st January. It then took 12 weeks. For the 5 weeks I checked it every day until a quick google search told me not to bother.

It all came through fine though and I have a nice shiney certificate and 20 points towards my Visa.

It's be good to chat online to anybody who is doing the same thing as me actually because I feel a bit isolated not knowing anybody else in the same boat and the problems and pitfuls to expect in the application process.

My skype contact is adamlarge88

Oh and stuff to include

I sent

All academic transcripts including my undergraduate certificate and transcripts

My PGCE certificate and transcripts - Along with a print out from their website saying my training included the 90 days classroom experience they require (just covering my arse there)

Passport photocopy

Passport photos

A letter from my current employer stating that I was currently employed with them, on headed paper, dated and signed.

The full application form they want as well.

I got my mate who's a lawyer to stamp and certify the copies of everything (except for the letter).

I would check very carefully what they expect before you send it off though otherwise the 15 weeks it took for mine to come through (doing everything properly the first time) will seem like nothing.

Hi All

We have just checked our status on the AITSL website and it states Application Complete. About time! It also states that our result has been posted. So not long now until we get the verdict. It's only taken 6 months!

Archived