Need some Advice...Relationships----CONFUSED ! Don't even know if this is the right thread

Mushahid

have neither of you discussed the details of the holiday..did she just tell you she was going on holiday and not discuss it with you??

Nope...we had planned and arranged to go to Perth and out of nowhere her parents asked her to come to Canada with them and she obliged...Not caring to ask or discuss with me..!!

'Respect' is the only element which is missing, no matter how many times you say we love, we care but if you are not important to her you will never get respect. I see no reason why she doesn't want to go with you but her parents, there must be something in her mind..May be she is not realizing that you are upset as she is excited about her own holiday plans...talk to her & share your concerns honestly. Hope she gets your point.

Guest guest79615

that is a bit strange, she should have spoke to you about what her parents had suggested and how you both felt about it, i can see why you feel this way, you need to tell her that you are upset and confused and the reasons why, im sure she will understand but neither of you will know how the other feels if you don't ask, perhaps in her family this is normal? You need to talk to her, have you been married long? you should be making decisions like this together as husband and wife...

Nope...we had planned and arranged to go to Perth and out of nowhere her parents asked her to come to Canada with them and she obliged...Not caring to ask or discuss with me..!!

No point in talking to my wife......She never understands...

As for me .......I am happy in a way that I was correct

Infact never believed in marriages...Never will ever...

Marriages are a headache and ...we all learn from our mistakes....:) is my conclusion

Love is pure in its original form ...Marriage makes it impure....

So people...please don't tie the knot....let your life be a simple flowing ribbon of love and peace....Tie the knot...and that's the end of it...

Marriages are a headache and ...we all learn from our mistakes....:) is my conclusion

So people...please don't tie the knot....let your life be a simple flowing ribbon of love and peace....Tie the knot...and that's the end of it...

If you never believed in marriages,then why are you married?Whats happened since yesterday Mushahid?

Marriage is definitely a gamble, in my opinion no matter how long is your relationship things only get clear when you start experiencing it as 'Husband Wife' ... after my marriage I truly understand the word 'Compromise' :)

Stay blessed!!

Aussie Girl Bay

If you never believed in marriages,then why are you married?Whats happened since yesterday Mushahid?

Marriage is just a label tag....Sounds good ...Saying you are married......Check it out..."I am married"...Vs.."I am Dating".....lol

Husband ,Wife...Fancy names...,,,:)

Nm has happened...Just a bad day.....lol

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day...

Marriage is just a label tag....Sounds good ...Saying you are married......Check it out..."I am married"...Vs.."I am Dating".....lol

Husband ,Wife...Fancy names...,,,:)

Nm has happened...Just a bad day.....lol

Hopefully tomorrow will be a good day...

Ya sounds actually great 'I am married to Mr X or Ms X, we live under the same roof, we eat meal together, we share our room together.................... hmmm what else.... ahhh can't be bothered' :P

Guest guest79615

awww thats a sad thing to say, you love your wife you said! if you love each other you can sort it out :) although i do think people perhaps shouldn't get married too, im married and sometimes wonder if i done the right thing...i thought i should get married and did, thankfully i have a very nice husband but marriage aint all that!

As in any marriage everyone has ups and downsbut the key is never stop communicating....I would discuss it with my husband but to be fair if I was going to Australia and had a last chance holiday with my parents I would go on my own too.

Speak to her and explain your feelings the problem with men is they say one thing (or not say it all) and mean another!