SYDNEY!! Girly group for weekend drinks/dinner

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hey all, just saw this post had be commented on again recently! I would love to tag along to any girly meet ups if they are any happening soon? I live in in the inner west of Sydney, I'm 29 and keen to hang out with a few fellow Brits (Aussie welcome too! Ha!) let me know, would be great to meet some new friendly faces in Sydney! X

Guest Guest92917

Hi everyone! Yep everyone is welcome 7pm 17th in the local tap house. I currently haven't made it to oz as our plane had to make an emergency landing in Azerbaijan! Pretty scary stuff!

Hi Kellogs, Polly and Lucy, hope you are both well and loving the sunshine and Sydney life! We usually try to arrange a meet up once a month, Ill let you know when we are meeting up next, nothing has been arranged yet. Feel free to suggest a meet up and ill let the girls know! There are so many lovely girls in this group, so lucky to have met them all!

My number is 0404430870, feel free to send me a message!

Natalie

• 2 weeks later...

Hi Everyone,

I have been in Sydney for 1.5 years but only recently moved to Manly, and quite a few of my British girl friends have all returned to UK, so would love to join you all for some girly catch ups. please msg me when the next one is planned, my number is 0438795982.

I work in the city so am always keen for after work drinks :)

Mel x

Hi girls, I've just moved here 2 weeks ago from Newcastle with my bf. I'm 25, definetly up for some girly nights out. Would be nice to get away from the boys now and again. I'm busy looking for work so haven't had the chance to meet any friends yet. My friend Lucy, also 25, who i'm currently living with she's up for it also. She works with a bunch of scaffolders so doesn't get to meet many girls. I'll see if she's up for Surrey hills meet on monday, I'd be up for that. =]