SYDNEY!! Girly group for weekend drinks/dinner

Hi! I'm Jo, I'm 26 and I moved to Inner West Sydney in November (2012) on my own.

I work in the Spa industry and am really loving Sydney and all it has to offer.

Work/house/Aussie bf etc is all fab but I miss all my girlfriends in London and am looking to form a group of girls to go out in the city area with at weekends for dinner/cocktails/coffee.

Ideally girls who are of a similar age (22-32ish is fine) so drop me a mail if you are in a similar boat :):biggrin:

vegas wine.jpg

vegas wine.jpg

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Jo,

If you are free this weekend or next week here for at least 10 days. Unfortunately looking for farm work so I can come on a 2nd yr visa next year but i am in oz until August and will be in Sydney if I can help it. I love it here.

Happy Australia Day for yday! :)

Hi MicMac,

Sorry for the late response, I tried the other day but it wouldn't send!!

I haven't been here very long but it's a fab city so far and SO much to explore.

I work Sat/Sun unfortunately but am free in the evenings if you want to meet up in the city over the weekend?

Hope you enjoyed Aus Day and are having a good week :)

Hey Joannablue

A few girly drinks/dinner etc sound great!

I moved to Sydney in Sept having moved out originally to North Queensland just over a year ago!

Would be nice to go an do girly stuff! I'm sure there must be done others on here who would join us?

How long have u been in Sydney!

Hi surfybrit!

I've been in Sydney since November so almost 3 months! I'm really enjoying it so far.

There are quite a few groups and events around the city so I'll work out which ones I like best and to sign up to some. Do you come into central much or is too far for you?

Jo :)

I love it too! Its not looking so awsome today! But most of the time I still sit there on the Bus thinking 'what a lucky girl I am! I mean Sydney! Yay!'

I work over in North Sydeny and live out ont he Northen Beaches, so not usually in the city on a daily basis but happy to catch a bus and meet somewhere more central, where abouts are you living?

Yay its friday!

Hi Jo and surfybrit!

My names Ange and im from the UK but have been here for 14 months, currently living out west but work in the CBD in the makeup industry!

I too have house/work/aussie boyf/male friends :P but im defo missing my brit girls to hang out with so would be great to catch up sometime!

• 2 weeks later...

Hi JO

OMG I cant quite believe when I read this that I am in exactly the same boat as you! Quite freaky! Im 28 and recently moved back to Inner west from London after an emotional goodbye to my family to be with my partner. Im loving life here as you say but missing my London friends too!

Would love t be a part of forming a group!

Get in touch on here Natalie Trueman xx

• 3 weeks later...

Hi,

I've just arrived in Sydney starting my new job in a couple of weeks so would be good to meet some new people! I'm 28 and work in finance. I've signed up to the Sydney meet ups but Tracey/Sarah (anyone else) would be keen to meet up. I'm staying in Neutral Bay at the moment but happy to travel to wherever is convenient!

Hi girls! I have been in Sydney for 2 months now and live also in Inner West (Strathfield) with my partner. Would be great to meet new people and go out for a few drinks etc sometimes. If age makes any difference- I am 29 :)

Regards,

Kairi

Is anyone free on Sunday afternoon? Maybe we could meet for a beer/ wine/ coffee etc somewhere central and say hi? Maybe I will have mastered the website and learnt how to PM people by then too! Open to suggestions where to go too! :)