SYDNEY!! Girly group for weekend drinks/dinner

Hello everyone, its nice to see more girlies are joining this thread, would be great to meet you all! As Freyah said there is a lunch happening on the 2nd March, details TBC and Kel has suggested the Soda Factory which is an amazing place! I cant make the 2nd as im away at a festival, ill try pop in on the 17th but cant be 100% as sister is visiting from NZ and all depends on what she wants to do! Anyway if you fancy it you're more than welcome to text me on 0404430870 and i can tell you more about our group :-)

• Replies 161
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi ladies,

I'm aster (23 years old) and i just moved down to sydney. I would love to have a gym partner to come along with me for company also motivation.

Please do drop me message if you're keen.

Cheers

xxxx

Edited by esiow

Guest Guest92917

Hi all I can't do this weekend as I am sick! Rubbish! Hopefully you can all come on the 2nd march? We are meeting somewhere by the quay will let you know where once I know-best thing to do is message Natalie about the other group then it's much easier to communicate!xx

Hey Leonie,

How are you? Thanks for interested. I'm loving in kingsgrove area which is 45min by train to the CBD. Where you living atm? I went to the nearest one which is at bexley north.

Looking forward to hearing from you soon

Cheez

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest Guest92917

Hi all I think we are all due another meet up-maybe the end of march?so not next weekend but the one after? How are u set?x

• 4 weeks later...