Roughly how long after medicals did you receive ure visa?

Yorkyburn

Hi,

Having got our medicals this Saturday, I'm wanting to know how long its been to receive your visa once the medicals have been uploaded etc, providing they DON'T get refered & all is well with the pcc's

We are applying for a 190 Pr visa to Western Australia

Much appreciate any feedback

Lee

We are due to fly to the UK in the early hours of tomorrow morning for our Meds in Manchester (just in time for the snow), couldn't have planned that any better.

We are hoping this is the final hurdle to get over before we have some good news.

28 days of torture, but we know it will be worth it!:biggrin:

I lodged my 190 Visa on 15th Jan. For the Meds do i need CO to be assigned ? or I can book the OZ approved clinic in Dubai and go ahead.

looking forward to hearing advise 4m the forum.

We are due to fly to the UK in the early hours of tomorrow morning for our Meds in Manchester (just in time for the snow), couldn't have planned that any better.

We are hoping this is the final hurdle to get over before we have some good news.

28 days of torture, but we know it will be worth it!:biggrin:

We had our medicals in Manchester and results came a week later. Our Police checks came through in 48hrs. Using The Emigration Group for the admin, my visa for WA came through within a week as I had previously completed my IELTS, had my qualifications verified, my occupation was on the skills list and had scored the correct amount of pts to suit.

I lodged my 190 Visa on 15th Jan. For the Meds do i need CO to be assigned ? or I can book the OZ approved clinic in Dubai and go ahead.

looking forward to hearing advise 4m the forum.

People say it is best to wait until CO requests them. In our case, we were due to be back in the UK at this time visiting family so we booked our meds as wanted them done over there not here in Spain. We received an email from our CO asking for copy documentation and PCC's and Meds. We wrote back with the docs requested and told her that our meds were booked already and said where and when etc. We have heard nothing else since, so we think she is just now waiting for the meds to come back before she contacts us again, if at all. Some on here also say that you may never hear from a CO if they are satisfied with the information that they have.

Just want to know does any one need a letter/email in order to request the PCC locally.

We live in Hong Kong, the HK police asked us to provide a letter/email from the CO in order to book the PCC appointment. With such, i believe we need to wait for the CO to be assigned? Thoughts to share?

Sent from my GT-N7105 using Tapatalk 2

• 2 weeks later...

Hi,

Same in Singapore, They will only entertain PCC requests if you have a letter from your CO asking for it.

They won't even issue a clearance report to foreigners, seems they will mail it directly to Diac instead. Not sure why.

I just booked our medicals. Clinic said no need to fast. Can anybody who done medicals recently confirm this ? no need to fast in the morning when going for medicals check ?

Thanks.

Thanks and appreciated for sharing valuable information.

People say it is best to wait until CO requests them. In our case, we were due to be back in the UK at this time visiting family so we booked our meds as wanted them done over there not here in Spain. We received an email from our CO asking for copy documentation and PCC's and Meds. We wrote back with the docs requested and told her that our meds were booked already and said where and when etc. We have heard nothing else since, so we think she is just now waiting for the meds to come back before she contacts us again, if at all. Some on here also say that you may never hear from a CO if they are satisfied with the information that they have.

Hi,

Same in Singapore, They will only entertain PCC requests if you have a letter from your CO asking for it.

They won't even issue a clearance report to foreigners, seems they will mail it directly to Diac instead. Not sure why.

I just booked our medicals. Clinic said no need to fast. Can anybody who done medicals recently confirm this ? no need to fast in the morning when going for medicals check ?

Thanks.

Hi,

Did our medicals on Friday in Birmingham, theres no need to fast. Was quite surprised how little they check.

PM me if anyone wants details of medical, Im not sure if "high risk" medicals are different so can only comment on our standard & kids medicals

lee

In the E visa page below the recommended attached documentions list of each applicant , there is a link of " organise your health check" . Only one day while clicking the link , mine medical form with the address of the clinic where I need to undergo my medical appeared. Unfortunately , I did not fill the form or saved and take the print of the form. Aside from that day , whenever I click on that a window pop up and after some time display the message " Session expired/time out error"

Has anybody encountered such problem?