Cosmetics

memmymooch

:laugh:I dont think i'd make a very convincing cross dresser Freckles,face that would frighten a police horse an all that,me mam and dad even got a Lawyer to look for loopholes in my birth certificate:frown:

Ive admitted on here to somehow waking up with a fishnet stocking on:confused:,but it was when i was a kid with some older woman,i was used,led astray by her one night,traumatized me it did:daydreaming:

So a very short cross dressing career for me,i'll shut up now in case Memmy gets a cob on with me,she's been a good sport,never bit either!!:biggrin:

Lol Pablo I was thinking is this guy for real with these comments but decided to wait and see where the conversation ended up

Lol Pablo I was thinking is this guy for real with these comments but decided to wait and see where the conversation ended up

:embarrassed:Sorry Memmy,thanks for not shouting at me:wink:,you done very well not biting btw!:biggrin::laugh:

I dont do chemicals as much as possible so use a lot of mineral. A person I know started a range and is now in magazines/photo shoots for her makeup and hoping to expand here and doing well. I did buy a lot of bare minerals in The UK too, so hoping family ship it over for me when I run out! I also use Lavera and some from the health shop.I

also dont like all the moisturiser and toner rubbish they try to sell you, good old coconut oil here :)

Archived