Cant pick up dog on release date from Byford

Ladyw

Hi

Not sure if anyone else has ran in to this problem. But you can only pick up from quanretine between 9am and 11am on thuer release date. My dogs release date is this Friday, but my husband has just managed to secure a job today (starting tomorrow) so we are very stuck!!

Has this happened to anyone else and does anyone have any advice as this system seems really restrivtive for people who work!!

Ta

Lisa

x

If your hubby explains to his employer they might let him start later that day - most are really good with new migrants realising that they have a bit of running around to do.

Could you drop your hubby off at work and then pick up your dog, or ask Byford if they have any links with kennels who could pick your dog up and kennel him until you can pick them up.

Luckily our day fell on a Saturday so I was able to pick our cat up without an issue - but have you spoken to Byford about it? I just thought they'd charge you extra if you didn't collect on the day, although thinking about it they are booked up months in advance so maybe aren't that flexible...is there no-one you know that could collect for you?

Are you working as well? Is that why you can't go and collect? Where do you need your dog taking to?

Archived