Sounds like the UK is getting a bit of a battering weather wise at the moement

ali

Guest chris955

Yes many are having a bad time of it. We have only had minimal rain where we are but seeing it all on the news seeing the floods not far away makes us feel very lucky. Its ironic that we missed the worst of the Brisbane floods and we have missed them here as well, more luck than judgement. If we had ended up where we were planning on going we would have been right in the middle of it.

Guest Guest26012
Now a lot of flood water has frozen over, some roads are treacherous! Seen several card in ditches :(

Is it still bad over there? I'll get the report from mum tomorrow on our weekly fone call but is it still bad?

Its been awful our worst day in south wales was Thursday took me almost 2 hours to drive what normally takes me 30 mins. Blue lights flashing everywhere - there have been some deaths too very sad.

Sarah

Sounds like a normal drive on the Perth freeway , they drop down 30 kms if its spittin

f​A lot of my family live in Exeter,been getting the updates on FB its heart breaking seeing the flooding

Snap! Exeter too.... and closely surrounding areas, from talking to them though it sounds as though the media is making it sound worse than it is. Unless they are just trying to stop me worrying....

Guest scrumpy
Snap! Exeter too.... and closely surrounding areas, from talking to them though it sounds as though the media is making it sound worse than it is. Unless they are just trying to stop me worrying....

Im nr exeter and media are getting excited about it, must be a slow news day!

Tragic about the girl 21yr old girl in a tent, which was hit by a fallen tree, but really the bigger question is why has a young girl got to live in a tent!, very sad

Archived