TRA Finalised- Help!!!

Candygirl

Hi Guys,

Just checked the online portal and it says finalisation date 14/11/12, but there is nothing else as to whether it is successful or not. Can anyone advise what this means. Does this mean that they have finished their assessment? How and when will we know whether it is good, bad or ugly?

I don't know whether to laugh or cry here at the mo!!!:wacko:

WhoooooooHooooooo We've been Successful!!!!! I cannot believe it. We have the biggest smiles on our faces and my poor mum (who is over visiting) has just had a moment. She is sooo relieved for us, but of course is a little upset for herself.

To those agents who said a Locksmith would never get through TRA - please speak to me and I will tell you different!!

Just a Huge Thank You to all you PIO'ers - without you Guys this would not have been possible. I know we have a long way down the yellow brick road to go yet, but at least we now know there is a chance:biggrin:

We will definitely be celebrating on our cruise on Friday:yes:

WhoooooooHooooooo We've been Successful!!!!! I cannot believe it. We have the biggest smiles on our faces and my poor mum (who is over visiting) has just had a moment. She is sooo relieved for us, but of course is a little upset for herself.

To those agents who said a Locksmith would never get through TRA - please speak to me and I will tell you different!!

Just a Huge Thank You to all you PIO'ers - without you Guys this would not have been possible. I know we have a long way down the yellow brick road to go yet, but at least we now know there is a chance:biggrin:

We will definitely be celebrating on our cruise on Friday:yes:

Happy Days. Congratulations :biggrin:

Well done Lorraine and OH. A brilliant story of not giving up. So so pleased for you. Been following your progress for months and you are/ and will be an inspiration to many.

Hope it wont be too long before you, OH and the hooligans are causing caos on Oz shores

All the best

Well done Lorraine and OH. A brilliant story of not giving up. So so pleased for you. Been following your progress for months and you are/ and will be an inspiration to many.

Hope it wont be too long before you, OH and the hooligans are causing caos on Oz shores

All the best

Ha Ha Hon, talk about not giving up. I have to confess I often had the "white towel" in my hands and was defo ready to throw it into the ring on a few occasions. We are still in shock that TRA have not only assessed us, but given us the max amount of points and we were led to believe for months that we would not get through TRA, let alone get a brilliant outcome.

We are just sooo relieved.

Onwards and Upwards for the next panic attack:err:

Im sure youve jumped the highest hurdles Lorraine, youve never given up yet....bless you, youve just kept going. At the same time keeping us all involved in your journey....a true inspiration of if you want it..go for it.

If anybody deserves to be where they want to be its you and your OH. When the going got tough (and i know from your posts it did) you still battled on.

All the best babe, give kisses to the hooligans from me xx

Im sure youve jumped the highest hurdles Lorraine, youve never given up yet....bless you, youve just kept going. At the same time keeping us all involved in your journey....a true inspiration of if you want it..go for it.

If anybody deserves to be where they want to be its you and your OH. When the going got tough (and i know from your posts it did) you still battled on.

All the best babe, give kisses to the hooligans from me xx

Thanks Hon, Ha Ha, I am sure there will be more panic attacks to come, but we could not have done it without everyone on PIO:em4400:.

The Hooligans won't be happy now, I need to get back on to vet to get them sorted out:animal-dog:

Archived