189 Visa Lodged Gang

dani5

Hello Guys,

My VISA application is now showing this comment

"The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for."

However, the character assessment link is still there... what does it mean ? I have completed my medicals as well ! :wacko:

I've got the same comment hours (maybe even minutes) before the grant.

• Replies 2.6k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Hello Guys,

"The health examinations required for this applicant have not yet been determined. Your case will be referred to a case officer to determine if further health is required. This page will be updated with advice regarding whether health examinations are required to be undertaken. Please note that this will not occur until a case officer investigates your case in line with published processing times for the visa that you have applied for."

However, the character assessment link is still there... what does it mean ? I have completed my medicals as well ! :wacko:

Mine has changed to that today too. Maybe we'll hear something next week.

I think I typed too soon as its now changed back to "no health assessments needed.." within 5 minutes.

Edited by FP215
Update

freakedass, think we just have to hope that it means someone is looking into the case and looking at the files etc. which is why it's changing status. Hopefully we'll hear something early next week. :arghh:

Yea lets hope for the best ... another weekend to wait over.. :mad:

Hello Guys,

I see the same comments in business hours and "Organise you health...." after business hours since the last 1 week.

Do not know whats going on but I was told that my health is awaiting assessment and to ask for status if not heard from CO till 18 September.

So Guys ,

I was asked for Employment Evidence -Bank Statements ,Salary Letters ,Tax,Reference Letters .

I have submitted all.

In addition to this Marriage Certificate ,Birth Certificate ,PCC and 1221 form for both of us.Was also asked for Health Evidence of my hubby ,i am gna send the medical receits and the e health letter.

Apart from Birth Certificate going to send all docs.Birth certificate needs to be translated .

Will send that over weekend .Lets see what happens .All the best to all

So Guys ,

I was asked for Employment Evidence -Bank Statements ,Salary Letters ,Tax,Reference Letters .

I have submitted all.

In addition to this Marriage Certificate ,Birth Certificate ,PCC and 1221 form for both of us.Was also asked for Health Evidence of my hubby ,i am gna send the medical receits and the e health letter.

Apart from Birth Certificate going to send all docs.Birth certificate needs to be translated .

Will send that over weekend .Lets see what happens .All the best to all

Hi Shreya, are you claiming points for work experience?

freakedass, think we just have to hope that it means someone is looking into the case and looking at the files etc. which is why it's changing status. Hopefully we'll hear something early next week. :arghh:

Yes, another weekend to wait. Hope we can hear something from CO next week.

These last few days are getting really hard to pass by

Hi Alison,

Welcome and good luck for a quick grant!!

Yeah I am claiming points for 8 years work experience so I have to prove that I was paid for this work and also paid taxes x x

Hey debbio ,so submitted the docs to the CO ?I too was requested to submit various docs...will be submitting today.

as per the comments seems like june application are being contacted by a CO now... waiting for one to contact us too!

After how long of knowing that a team is assigned to you do one get a CO assigned? is there a rough timeframe anyone can give

me please....

Yes, another weekend to wait. Hope we can hear something from CO next week.

These last few days are getting really hard to pass by

Syed21, we gave a call and got to know that we have Adelaide Team 4... looks like we both are in the same boat! :biggrin:

have read this team is one of the fastest at what they do so lets hope we get some news this coming week.

A question to all those who have received the grant. Other than the usual PCC and skills assessment etc what additional documents did you upload? Hope everyone is having a good weekend

i submitted my employment certificate, position description, professional reference, and payslips (last 3 months).

So people suggest... since its been more than 120 days since i have a CO but i have not been contacted by her, so i was thinking to send her an inquiry e mail about the status.. has anyone done that ever? consequences?

Sent from my HUAWEI G510-0200 using Tapatalk 4

So people suggest... since its been more than 120 days since i have a CO but i have not been contacted by her, so i was thinking to send her an inquiry e mail about the status.. has anyone done that ever? consequences?

Haseeb,

Ring them Monday morning. You should have a case officer at this stage.

Haseeb,

Ring them Monday morning. You should have a case officer at this stage.

I have a case officer since May 9th... i even know her name and i got to know all this by calling them twice in august.. all what im concerned about is that my CO has not contacted me, not even an introduction mail

I have a case officer since May 9th... i even know her name and i got to know all this by calling them twice in august.. all what im concerned about is that my CO has not contacted me, not even an introduction mail

Just send an email to your CO asking for a status update. Normally they reply within a day or two. Although, personally, I prefer not to ask for status updates as the replies are mostly predictable ;)