We're here and I'm back on-line!

samozsoon

Hi everyone

I hope you all had a good Christmas & New Year.

We have made it to Oz, been here 2 weeks today and we are finally back on-line.

We are renting in Mount Annan NSW and Chris started work on Wed.

Dogs are out of quarantine and are really well and our container has made it too (which is a relief as we never got round to insuring it!) but is still at the port.

Just wanted to say 'Hi',

Sam xxx

HI Sam, Good to see your post and that your dogs are with you safe and sound. Your OH got a job already !!!! Good on you

Be happy Kimx

Gday Sam & welcome to these shores, no doubt you have seen in the last few weeks what we have to put up with when it comes to weather, hot one day, teeming it down the next, ha ha.

If you ever come down to the Gong, which only takes an hour from where you are, turn left when you get to the end of the Appin Road & visit Sublime point & Bulli lookouts, you will see the Illawarra in all it's glory.

Hope everything works out well for you & yours.:yes:

Oh Sam I've been waiting for your post. I keep saying to Michael that you should be here by now and we've been hoping that things were good for you all.

Welcome to Australia hun, now start getting your home sorted ready for our visit, our home is ready for you to descend on!!!!

Looking forward to hearing all your stories hun - take care for now and keep in touch!

Felicity and Michael:cute:

Welcome back to PIO! Glad you made it! What made you change your mind and go to Sydney instead of Melbourne???

Goood luck and welcome x

Guest Ian&Lou

Hi Sam,

Lovely to see you back! Great to hear the dogs fine and everythings arrived safely...including you! Keep us all updqated with how you're getting on!

Lou

Hi everyone,

Thanks for all your messages.

Chris managed to get a job offer last July after I applied for loads for him on the internet! Which is how we ended up here as we had no idea where we were going to go.

So he started last week and likes it, which is good.

House sale in UK has finally gone through yesterday after a few hiccups so now I can buy a new car yay!

Had lovely day yesterday, Tony&Lynne came to see us. Our first visitors, and our first friends here.

Will keep you updated.

Sam xx

Guest austibeach

Hi guys, glad to see you're there safe and sound, it's nice around Mt Annan, but make sure you do as Skippy said and take a drive through to the Gong when you get your NEW car, the view from either of the points mentioned is truly wonderful. If and when we finally make the move we won't be too far away, as we intend settling in the northern suburbs of Wollongong, to be with our family there.

Good luck and make sure you keep us all informed of your progress.

Eric.

Guest jogrant3232

Hi Sam

Can you send your dog first and you follow a few weeks later as that would be great because by the time we got there he would be out of quarrentine?

Archived