OMFG!!!!!

Guest lisa crowe

We've just rented our house out in Dublin for €1450 per month... which is $1750 per month. But where are you? we'll be renting in Perth, which is more expensive that what your paying, average of $500 per week!!!

It all depends where you live I guess!

hi ozindublin,

jumping in here to ask how do you figure out the cost of living on this forum? I mean do you convert into stg and use the debate 2:2 senario or what do you use (assuming you are earning euros now). we earn yo yos but reside in N ireland we have a property in louth but ssssssssssssssh about that before i cry!!!

I loose track sometimes what the irish average wage is and to compare to the general chat here. obviously my bills or 75% stgs. Just wondering your criterias u use

• Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Where are your houses to only get that for them? I live in a small one bed flat in London and pay a lot more rent than both your houses added together, and its not even a particularly nice one bed!

i do agree lisa crowe . Where is home? I too think of state capitals to move to but have to pinch myself when I am comparing to the town i live in of 18000 people. Its hard. Rent here would be what your getting but an apartment in wimbledon is your syndey price. I try to compare me living in london or warrnepoint with my wages rmeaingin the same.............painful!!!! this is what worries me about moving to oz

Hey Hoff...I hope you get to Oz, I hope you get the house of your dreams, I hope you and Helen contiinue to earn a decent wage as you do in your respective professions in the UK too ...and I hope you enjoy the wonderful weather we enjoy here and make the most of the opportunities to get out and about more while enjoying some stunning natural scenery (not in the rain...) Ffs theres some miserable nasty mean minded t$#***$ on here who'd LOVE nothing more than to see you fail...don't waste too uch time worrying about them though it happened to me too and we're doing ok.....

Gotta respond to this as so many posts got removed

There's been no more getting at anyone in particular as you say and I think the Hoff actually gives as good or more than he gets

Banter he calls it

If you were pointing the finger at me fine but I'm only stating FACTS like what the Hoff does

I don't wish anyone any harm at all as its not in my nature to do so

But I don't think old advise is helpful simple

Howard

Gotta respond to this as so many posts got removed

There's been no more getting at anyone in particular as you say and I think the Hoff actually gives as good or more than he gets

Banter he calls it

If you were pointing the finger at me fine but I'm only stating FACTS like what the Hoff does

I don't wish anyone any harm at all as its not in my nature to do so

But I don't think old advise is helpful simple

Howard

i have to agree howard i dont know the guy and am not a nasty person ....but this is supposed to be a site for advise and support this guy just causes sooooo much arguing it needs to stop ,im afraid it wont as hes very pro australian and if you speak against him to much you get banned as i did.he needs to join a forum for people who have been on holiday here and enjoyed it