visa validation.. do we all have to go?

Sharon taylor

Yes, you all need to validate.

And if his PR visa is through and he wants to head on over before the rest of you he is able afaik. No need to apply for a WHV. Getting a WHV would cancel out his PR visa also I think (if I am wrong hopefully someone will correct me).

if you all have been granted the visa entry, and your son wishes to head out ahead of you yes he can. So long as all of you have gone out by the entry date it doesnt matter in which fashion!

I think you will find that the main applicant has to enter Australia first!

Just check what it says on your visa, as (although a long time ago now) the primary applicant (me) had to enter Aus first. Now this just means that if you all go together your the first passport looked at, but if this is a restriction it does prevent any of the family going to Aus ahead of the primary applicant.

You all need to validate. You wil need to wait and see if the main applicant has to validate first, you won't know until the visa is granted. It is not that common for this condition to be applied these days, but sometimes it is there.

And definitely DO NOT let son apply for a WHV if he has a PR visa sitting there. If the main applicant does need to go first, then either main applicant needs to travel with him or you tell your son tough luck you will have to wait until we are ready to go.

Hi All,

Now this is my situation, we got our PR-176 grant a few days ago, now the deadline as too close 2/Dec/2012, I the main applicant need to go and validate my VISa as well as my dependents, my question is this, can we all go on the same flight but have my travel docs seen first then my family follows on qeueu. I want to confirm then book flights right away as I have leave days that are fixed on certain days.

Hi All,

Now this is my situation, we got our PR-176 grant a few days ago, now the deadline as too close 2/Dec/2012, I the main applicant need to go and validate my VISa as well as my dependents, my question is this, can we all go on the same flight but have my travel docs seen first then my family follows on qeueu. I want to confirm then book flights right away as I have leave days that are fixed on certain days.

Yes of course.

A couple of questions!!, does anyone know, when/if!! a PR visa is granted do we all have to go as a family to validate it? and if PR is granted and my son wanted to go to oz before we are ready would he be able to or would he need a working holiday visa? thanks in advance :)

We got a 175 granted recently this is what our agent said about entering the coutry . I would love to know why it makes a difference!? It doesn't affect us anyway I was planning on going out myself.

"If you travel together that will be fine but if you cannot travel together, Wes (main applicant) must be the first to make the trip then followed by C(secondary applicant). If C to enter Australia ahead of Wes for the initial trip on the new visa this could negatively affect your new residency status."

Archived