Almost 1 year here in WA & we will be heading home....

cartertucker

Guest chris955

Good luck with the move back, Australia certainly isnt for everyone by any means and at least you gave it a go. We recently moved back and havent regretted it for a second. All the best.

Awwwww Kelly, sorry things haven't worked out for you,you have to do what's best for you and your family, i don't come on here much but always look for your posts to see how your getting on, we are coming over in February! At long last! Seems a million years ago when we was all waiting fo Ss and our visas,wishing you all the best and a safe journey home :) xxxxx

shez x

• 2 weeks later...

Ahhhh I remember reading your first post about wanting to go home when I was particularly homesick. I think there is much to be admired in someone knowing their own mind and taking decisive action rather than prolonging their misery for the 'requisite' two years! I bet you have already got a spring in your step again... :-) good luck with everything.

Guest Guest63690

Hi Cartertucker, I am not going to say sorry it didnt work out. Im gong to say congratulations on coming home! As you say there is NO place like home. :biggrin:

Archived