ANMAC help for a nurse??

Kirstyaa

Hi,

My husband and I are both nurses, hoping to apply for the skilled independent visa 189. We have a growing list of things we need to do, within that list on ANMAC it says about our nursing qualifications - we have to produce our graduation certificate and 'transcript of training'.

Number 7 on this link. http://www.anmac.org.au/userfiles/file/international_docs/On-Line%20Application%20Information%20%232%2018%20March%202011.pdf

What exactly does that mean? Transcript of training? pre registration qualifications? as in gcse's/a levels, or a declaration from where we did our nursing training?

Contact the uni where you did your nurse training and explain that you need the full transcript. I trained 20 years ago and the college no longer exists. But discovered that the alternative today is the uni in the same city, contacted them, they knew exactly what I was talking about as they have regular requests for transcripts for emigration purposes! Cost me £50. My transcript has all my module results and reports, the wards I was based on and all my exam results and grades. Fascinating reading after 20 years!

Archived