457 Question regarding School certificate

marazico

Hello out there

My wife and I (and the dog) are emigrating in Dec/Jan to Fremantle WA. (hopefully)

I have a job and sponsorship already sorted through an old work colleague. (I'm a Planner)

I can't for the life of me find my old Standard Grade results from 1993

Will I need these? They have no relation to the job or my experience.

Thanks in advance

Thanks for the quick reply.

The company I will be working for are in the process of applying for my visa (with a migration expert)

I don't have the visa yet.

I do know you can for a fee get your old certificates if you do want them. Your need to know the exam board (possibly contact the education establishment to find out which exam board) and if you go on the exam board website there are often links to get new certificates. If the exam board doesn't exist any more, you can contact the modern equivalent e.g. NEAB are now AQA, London are now Edexcel.

But I do not think your need them for an unrelated job :)

they asked me for evidence that i had been educated in english.. they didnt want my certificates unless they had the name and and address on the school..I did a statuatory declaration ( I had taken the ielts test back in january as thought i would need it) some people have been asked for letter from their school.. hope this is helpful