I am off for a bag of chips :o)

Guest shaunaforoz

Guest shaunaforoz

I am listening to 2fm (Irish radio station) and the presenter Ryan Tuberty is eating a bag of chips and I have to say as a result I am heading off for a bag myself, been ages since I had chippy chips :o)

Just thought I would share :wink:

Guest shaunaforoz

Hi Moving to Melbourne, the knee is grand, nothing that a few vodkas couldn't cure :o)

Ohh God good old English/Irish chips of course.....no point otherwise :o)

I craved Scottish fish and chips for years ... and then I had some .... :unsure: .... didn't quite live up to the dream. I think the thought of them .. and the smell of them ... is more enticing than the real thing. Indigestion.com.

Thats true, i went home to scotland on one ocassion and went to the best fish and chip placwe as my mum and dad say. After eating that greasy pile of deep fried potatoe and battered haddock i thought to myself that actually it isnt so great after all

LOL

still despite that i would love to have a nice bag now myself

:laugh:

I am listening to 2fm (Irish radio station) and the presenter Ryan Tuberty is eating a bag of chips and I have to say as a result I am heading off for a bag myself, been ages since I had chippy chips :o)

Just thought I would share :wink:

Hope you enjoyed them Shauna. There's nothing better than a bag of Irish Chips. It's the potatoes over there, they are much creamier than the UK ones.

My OH used to always take me to Supermacs in Eyre Square, Galway when we went over. Ooooh it is making my mouth water to think of them!:yes:

The one thing thing I miss from Ireland, that you can't get in England is a spice burger. I've only found one place in Newcastle that does them, but their chips let them down. Gonna fill my boots when I go home to Dublin for 2 weeks before I leave for Oz.

Anyways, I'm off to the chippy!:jiggy:

Guest The Pom Queen
The one thing thing I miss from Ireland, that you can't get in England is a spice burger. I've only found one place in Newcastle that does them, but their chips let them down. Gonna fill my boots when I go home to Dublin for 2 weeks before I leave for Oz.

Anyways, I'm off to the chippy!:jiggy:

Ok what's a spice burger? Please don't say a burger with spice :tongue:

Guest The Pom Queen
Hi Moving to Melbourne, the knee is grand, nothing that a few vodkas couldn't cure :o)

Ohh God good old English/Irish chips of course.....no point otherwise :o)

That's great and what a great medicine to have on hand

Archived