State Sponsorship SA

obxer7

SA said it will take 8 weeks...It seems SA send out ss based on the occupation.
Not sure on timelines. I have applied on 17th July 2012 and my current status reads "mmigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application."

Guest xdj159
Not sure on timelines. I have applied on 17th July 2012 and my current status reads "mmigration SA is unable to provide an indication of processing times. Keep monitoring this page and your e-mail for the decision on your application."

hi vinodreddyyalla

What's your job code? Is it 261312?

Thanks.

Guest kevincathy
Its software engineer

Seems Software Engineer already met the celling of 2012-2013 year progrom at SA. Good luck to you.

Guest CrowsAdl

Hey

I submitted my application on 3/7 and they registered my document on 6/7, until now i haven't heard anything further. Apparently they process application based on occupations. Today they have changed availability of certain occupations, and SE is "special conditions apply"now.

I called immigration SA and they said they cannot tell the standard processing time except 8 weeks.

So fingurs crossed and hope the bes:) Btw my occupaytion is CHEM ENG.

After a lot of searching I have found that they are dealing with applicationd from 4th July. I applied on 6th July and they received my documents on 17th July, hopefully shouldn't need to wait much longer.

Can't believe we started the whole process in January and still don't have a visa application in yet....takes so long, just hope its worth it.

• 3 months later...

Hi all,

I have applied for SA SS on october 19th under occupation skill 263311 (telecommunication Engineer) but now the occupation skill is under low availablity, it happened in matter of days after the 189 invitations were sent out on November 15th. 16th it dropped to medium availability and on the 19th morning i was shocked to see in in low availability. My hopes of getting a SS are gone for now.

I plan to sit for the IELTS again and try and apply for independent 189.

Does anyone know whether SA will assess according to the occupation availability on the date of lodge or on the day they assess the application?

this really sucks. :no:

Hi all,

I have applied for SA SS on october 19th under occupation skill 263311 (telecommunication Engineer) but now the occupation skill is under low availablity, it happened in matter of days after the 189 invitations were sent out on November 15th. 16th it dropped to medium availability and on the 19th morning i was shocked to see in in low availability. My hopes of getting a SS are gone for now.

Does anyone know whether SA will assess according to the occupation availability on the date of lodge or on the day they assess the application?

they consider the availability on the day of assessment

I applied when my occupation was low availability.

But they refused as soon as it went to 'Special Conditions apply'.

Hi all,

better try other states as well which have your occupation in their SNOL.

Good luck!

better try other states as well which have your occupation in their SNOL.

Good luck!

luckily my sys admin occupation is on the NSW list

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/Revised-Occupations-Sponsored-by-NSW-2012-19.11.12.pdf

I have submitted my papers to NSW this week. I hope to hear back around New Years time.

http://www.business.nsw.gov.au/__data/assets/pdf_file/0019/25147/Revised-Occupations-Sponsored-by-NSW-2012-19.11.12.pdf

I have submitted my papers to NSW this week. I hope to hear back around New Years time.

Hi Bubbe2005,

I have been also assessed positively as System Administrator by ACS and have IELTS score of 7.5 (overall). Please help me to find answers posted in this thread. Many thanks in advance.

I know that dear.

I am tracking yours and praying for you as well. My best wishes to you :)

• 10 months later...

Dear necromaniac

I am an Electrical Engineer by Education but have 5 years experience in telecom.

I had lodged CDRs with EA on 18th June 2013 and got result on 17th September 2013 as Telecommunications Engineer 263311.

However all states have stopped sponsorship for 263311 since this July.

I have lodged an EOI for 189 on 19th September with 65 Marks.

Any suggestions????

Regards

IRFAN KHAN

Archived