Today tonight, channel 7

gazsmith

Right now I feel ashamed to say I'm british if this is how we act in this country!

From the other thread i've read I thought the show was meant to be about people who came to Oz, didnt settle and went back to UK

What else went on?

Hey, I ain't against any families, the editing makes them look bad, I'm sure they came here with best intentions!

This programme makes out like we come here get citizenship and bugger off so we can use it to our own ends!!!

feels so wrong!!!

Guest Ptp113
It is a TV show in Australia, so balance goes out the window - ratings count.:wink:

Unlike blighty of course, definitely wouldn't happen there

are you being a whinging Pom Gaz:wink:

Was quite amusing to watch, but it's all about ratings remember, it's for some and it's not for others...like the family said, they may well be back in a few years, things change

Sorry if I have offended!

Think the production and editing just made all us Brits look bad!

Maybe I took to heart to much!

They aim to make these type of programmes as inflammatory as possible...in the hope the ratings will increase...therefore they can get more advertisers on board and/or charge them more.

It's all about money - not facts.

Guest guest71686

did anyone ever see the simpsons episode with homer and the 'venus forbidden gummy' and sexual harassment?

I'm sure you could edit clippings of anyone to say anything you wanted them to say

Don't winge at all mate, I'm living my own dream here and living every minute, had few beers this afternoon and just felt a little off when I watched it! On reflection I think it was just portraid badly on the side of the uk, saying that I will give as good as I get on site tomorrow lol

did anyone ever see the simpsons episode with homer and the 'venus forbidden gummy' and sexual harassment?

I'm sure you could edit clippings of anyone to say anything you wanted them to say

I missed it but surely the one with the rakes has to be the best Simpsons ever! Lol

Archived