ielts

rickjoann

Guest Illumanati2

ive taken the ielts today in manchester. I have to say I didnt think it was too bad. but then again I have not had my results back yet lol.......:)

ive taken the ielts today in manchester. I have to say I didnt think it was too bad. but then again I have not had my results back yet lol.......:)

Illumanati2, lets mention what we thought after the results. LOL! I did not like the listening today thought it was the worsed I had done.

Guest Illumanati2
Do modern day families communicate less. Something along them lines, all a blare now. LOL!

same here

All the test centres will have the same test papers for today, no matter whether you are in Spain, the UK or Outer Mongolia. I suppose that is the best way to ensure that the questions are not leaked before the test.

Not too bad, it all depends on what your interests are. OH had "Are the days of Radio Numbered" and writing a letter of complaint returning a goods item.

The IELTs results from tests taken on the 30th June are already available online. I was told they would be out on Friday 13th, but checked now and got my results. Did my test in manchester on the 30/06, sympathise with anyone doing it. Proper stressfull

My husband did his second test two weeks ago. We've got everything crossed he does it this time. Good luck everyone who did I today or getting their results over the weekend. The waiting for he postman begins to make sure the dog doesn't get to it first:confused:

Fortunately I did, I could have got away with 7s, but got L-9 , R-8.5, W -8, S-9 overall 8.5, I'm well chuffed with 8s or above in 4 modules. I did do a bit of studying and thought i'd made a total mess of writing.

Well done:notworthy: I think a bit of studying may be in order for me lol.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived