WA SS lodged

walkwater

Lodged the sponsorship application with WA. Keeping fingers crossed and hoping the processing time to be same which has been since past couple of months:angel_happy_face_ha

Hi walkwater

Just a silly question......Did you submit any documentation?

Hi walkwater

Just a silly question......Did you submit any documentation?

Hi Leslie, nope no documentation asked. Infact they didnt even require details such as education, work experience or a detailed CV for that matter. Probably they are happy with the information which we submit in the EOI.

nope no documentation asked. Infact they didnt even require details such as education, work experience or a detailed CV for that matter. Probably they are happy with the information which we submit in the EOI.

I submitted mine earlier and it felt weird not having to submit any documentation.

Good luck with you EOI & SS!!!

Regards

Leslie

Hi candy girl, sorry but isnt that the 2011 / 2012 list not the 2012 / 2013 list? the only reason why i question is office manager has been taken off the skilled occupation list but is still showing

Hi,

How do you know what is on the state sponsorship list for WA or did you go from the SOL or CSOL list?

I worked from the CSOL and WA has their own list, but it still referes to 2011-2012. I could chose my occupation from the drop down when I applied.

On their website, it says processing is currently 5 days, so hopefully you should hear this week.

Good Luck.

Where does it say that? I tried to find it -and I know it said before the first of july- but couldn't find it after that.

We lodged our WA application for regional state sponsorship in the first two hours it launched, so we are waiting eagerly to see it coming. Collecting our last documents for the visa application and then we can submit it almost instantly.

Everyone who requested a state sponsorship since the first of july, please keep us posted if you actually acquired it already. Will do the same thing here :)

They also say:

[h=2]To apply for State Sponsorship from Western Australia you will need the following:[/h]

(...)

3) to meet the State Sponsorship criteria for Western Australia. The Department of Training and Workforce Development will publish State Sponsorship criteria in July 2012.

So they probably wait for that before they even invite someone.

• 2 weeks later...

ah darn haha, I figured you meant that, but didn't read the rest of the sentence correctly.

I also e-mailed WA to ask anything about processing time and processing orders. That was two days ago, but nothing yet. And now it is weekend again.

I heard the visa application system is down till august the 11th anyway, so we aren't really in a hurry. But it would be nice to finish another uncertain step.

Yeah, I log onto the WA site everyday morning, in between the day and before going to sleep, to check if they have put anything relating to processing time, but see nothing:no:

Me too :err: and I have a slight case of OCD, lol

[quote name=FOL;1935896028

I also e-mailed WA to ask anything about processing time and processing orders. That was two days ago' date=' but nothing yet. And now it is weekend again.

I mailed them last week Friday about the processing time and was advised to wait for the state sponsorship criteria to be updated

Archived