friday club

lostdf3

Guest The Pom Queen
We have friday club at our house.....if we both happen to be home at the same time!

That sounds kinky, maybe I don't want to know what it is :embarrassed:

Guest guest17301

Lol not at all just means we eat and drink too much, relive our youth by listening to you tube favourites then go to bed too knackered for anything kinky....a sorry state of affairs!

Our Friday is normally spent chillaxin at home too, although last week we went to a local chinese with friends and their kids and had a fab night .. but generally by Friday i'm just ready to put my feet up

possibly not the most important thing i could post however, where do people stand on a social drinking/laugh a minute friday club? have you had one in the uk and have you continued it in oz?

Myself and Oh would def be up for that. I too have never heard of it but it sound fab. We used to have a couples night on a Friday in someones house or wine night for the girl on a Monday while the guys went to snooker club. Wine night on a school night not good the next day but a good laugh at the time:yes:

it is something i have always had since working, regardless of anything else during the week friday was reserved as a social club basically blow off some steam and chat utter crap with the group, it is defo something that allows sanity to reign the week after lol. it doesn't have to be couples there are no rules, just chill and have fun. sounds like we need a poi friday club setting up in the areas everyone is in have a yearly friday club wa party

• 1 month later...
  • 4 weeks later...
Guest Leighsh

Normally, I spend the whole time at home... with wifey and the kids...and will just have our own homemade cocktails....boring...

Archived