Needing mates

Scottish gay couple both 30. Just moved to the area from Scotland. We have been here only a short time but looking say hi and make contacts. I have heard a few Brits in shopping malls etc but never had the guts to but in and say hi. We live in Clarkson.

Some good gay bars in Perth, have you googled them? Even though I am not gay they were good bars.

Hey thanks for the reply :) I've had a look at these they look like nice places. Went I was in the UK going out on the gay scene wasn't my thing but perhaps I should give it a try for once :D lol. Any other good places like Hay Street Perth. I heard what looked like an Awesome outdoor club!

Hiya :-) There is usually a few get togethers if you have a look on the meeting up section. Are you both working? I am in West Leederville and always happy to meet up for a coffee

Scottish gay couple both 30. Just moved to the area from Scotland. We have been here only a short time but looking say hi and make contacts. I have heard a few Brits in shopping malls etc but never had the guts to but in and say hi. We live in Clarkson.

sorry to dissapoint you guys but im as straight as a dye ...but i do have a friend hoping to come to Oz , he is a bit Dopey though .......but also such a nice guy .....

:yes:

Hi and welcome to PIO. I lived in Clarkson when i first moved to Perth. There is the Whale and Ale pub in Clarkson, if my memory serves me correct it's next to The Thirsty Camel. Perhaps pop in and have a drink you might end up meeting some people there.

Are either of you into any sports or activities?, if you are joining a club would be another great way to make friends.

Our first week of living in Clarkson we made friends with an Aussie couple, who I met by chatting to her at EBay Games, and found out they had dogs and we clicked (I do have a habit of talking to anyone and everyone lol).

Hope this helps.

Cheers

Karen

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there,We have recently moved to Perth from Glasgow. We are a gay couple, Linda and Sarah, 32 and 30 years, living in Fremantle. Would be happy to meet up and grab a few beers sometime.Cheers,Linda & Sarah

Archived