MIGRATION AGENTS

bruce 7

Guest scoop

Hi Bruce

Can't help with the ones you mention but I am with ASA Consultants and so far they have been great and I have had a few hiccups. Others may recommend different companies.

Have a look see what you think. If you want a recommendation let me have your email hun.

http://www.australia-migration.com

Regards

SCoop

x

Guest aliduck

hi bruce,

we are using concept australia. we are just at the start of the process (have just submitted the skills check) but we have found them to be very helpful, friendly and organised. just relieved we are not having to deal with all the paperwork ourselves! LOL!

Guest stuckinblighty

hi

we are using 'go matilda' .They seem very good at the moment but its early days.It costs about £1500,not bad,and they have a great rep,

regards,Lee

Hiya

VISA BUREAU and they are excellent ,answer or return your calls within a few hours and seem pretty reasonable on price ,couldnt help enough with form filling and have answered every question i've had .Cant fault them !!!!!

Good Luck

Cal x

SO NEAR AND YET SO FAR x

Guest Rbecca

Hi. I'm using Concept Australia. They have been really good. I have had a few medical related problems which have dragged on but they keep in touch to see what's going on and to let me know what's happening with my Australian case officer.

The only little niggle was that at the beginning of the process, they asked me for documentation in batches and I had to keep going back to a JP to get them signed. However my cousin used them as well and they were able to get all their stuff together in one go. It's a handy thing to be aware of.

Some documents take a while to get. I had to get a copy of my mother and aunt's birth certificates from the records office and that took a while. If they had told me I would need them at the beginning I could have ordered them earlier and saved hanging around time.

Whoever you use, at the first meeting ask for a list of ALL the paperwork you will need throughout the process. It's bound to save time if you've got them ready in advanced!

Anyway I would recommend Concept Australia. I used the Manchester branch. Where are you?

Thanks for all your help. It looks like we may use Grist International as they seem to be helpfull and prompt on anything we have asked , also the cost is cheaper than all the other quotes we have had.

So this is now the start of our BIG move.

Will be back on now every day with all the stuiped questions that me and the wife will have. :D :?

• 4 years later...
Guest mazkinmond5

We used The Emigration Group, and yes the cost was around £3k. We started the process in May 2010 and were told(by some) it would take around 3 years, however we are now at the final stages with no hiccups. I personally believe this was down to the work done by TEG, they are very efficient and I think the Adelaide processing office know that this company are expensive and maybe this adds a little weight to your application(ie if you spent that money you must be serious) only my opinion, but I would recommend TEG to anyone. Here is the process we followed with them-

Contact made with TEG 10.05.10

Telephone consultation 25.05.10-£95

Residence assessment (100 pts) achieved 25.05.10

Contract signed 04.06.10

Document certification N/A -£195

Skilled assessment (started) Chef 15.06.10

Skills assessment lodged (TRA) 11.08.10- £595

Federal election taking place-hung parliament 21.08.10

Vic state migration plans approved 03.11.10

State sponsorship applied online 24.11.10

State sponsorship approved 19.01.11

Visa(176) lodged 14.02.11-£1600

CO assigned 09.03.11

Medicals requested 14.03.11- Adult £260 Child £61.55

Police checks requested 14.03.11 £35 per person

Medicals completed 19.04.11

Visa granted 06.05.11

The costs above are separate the costs for TEG, which were £3190 payable over 6 months. Its an expensive process!!! Total £6395 !!! GRRRRRRR

Guest Guest31881

This thread is 5 years old and has not been posted on since 18/06/2006. I have closed the thread because some of the companies mentioned may no longer be in business and a lot of the members no longer post on here. So to avoid confusion this thread is now closed.

Thank you

Archived