Medicals at Bridgwater Hospital Manchester

spenner

My wife, son and myself have just had all our medicals done at the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester.

Just wanted to pass on to anyone who was thinking of having their's done there that the whole experience was excellent.

From the receptionist to all the medical staff the care and friendliness was tremendous. Dr Smith, who did the main medical, was very friendly and put us at ease as soon as we entered the consultation room.

Thanks again to all the staff at the Bridgewater, Manchester, you were great!

My wife, son and myself have just had all our medicals done at the Bridgewater Hospital in Manchester.

Just wanted to pass on to anyone who was thinking of having their's done there that the whole experience was excellent.

From the receptionist to all the medical staff the care and friendliness was tremendous. Dr Smith, who did the main medical, was very friendly and put us at ease as soon as we entered the consultation room.

A'll second that :biggrin:

Hi,

I'm glad that you had no issues with them because my partner is about to book his medical exam there as well - out of curiosity, how much do they charge for the examination?

The standard medical with x-ray and HIV blood test was £260.

• 2 months later...
Guest Smithy1982

I agree, we also saw Dr Smith, absolutely fantastic Dr, the kids especially thought he was great!! Don't normally enjoy hospital experiences but on this occasion, it was fab!!

I had my medical with Dr Smith 3 years ago on St Johns street, I believe they have not long move to Bridgewater, he was excellent then ! I actually knew him from me working at Wythenshawe Hospital for 13 years. My sister has just booked her medical there she is also a nurse at Wythenshawe hosp, I'm hoping her visa will be granted soon after as i miss her and my mum like mad, and can't wait for them to get here, good luck with your move to Oz hope all goes well for you.

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...

Archived