176 question about birth certificates (DIY application)

Hi not sure if I'm even posting in the right place so please forgive me if I am not, my husband and I are applying for a 176 Visa, in the personal documents it says we need to provide certified copies of birth certificates or other evidence of age, showing names of both parents, for all persons in the application, we Hubby and I have original birth certificates but neither of them have our parents names on, are we really going to have to get new ones to show our parents names???? anyone else done this on a DIY and what did you do???

Many many thanks

Dazeybear

• 1 month later...

I rang my local office and they said £9.95 for a second class post or £1150 for a first class post, i got mine in 2 days... Also if you still live were you was born you can order and pick up from your local registration center, so there would be no wait for the post...

I rang my local office and they said £9.95 for a second class post or £1150 for a first class post, i got mine in 2 days... Also if you still live were you was born you can order and pick up from your local registration center, so there would be no wait for the post...

Wow! thats rather steep :biggrin:

Archived