457 visa applications in APRIL/MAY,2012

Guest micwheat

I've just had an email from my CO asking for further info, she has asked for a signed copy of employment contract, on the email she supplied me with her email address, do I send the info to that address or do I log into my application and do it that way? Any advice greatly appreciated.

• Replies 140
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Anyone? I'm searching through all previous pet and can not find anything?

I also have another question..... When the CO makes first contact and request further info, do they request it all at once or will they wait for the 1 piece requested then ask for further documents?

I've just had an email from my CO asking for further info, she has asked for a signed copy of employment contract, on the email she supplied me with her email address, do I send the info to that address or do I log into my application and do it that way? Any advice greatly appreciated.

can you not do both just in case ?

Hi Jhampa,

Yes I think I will do both. Any idea on the other question I asked regarding FURTHER INFO REQUIRED, does the case officer usually ask for everything they need to see all ate once or 1 thing at a time?

Not sure, as I wasn't asked for further info. Would imagine, that's all the CO needs to finalise the decision.

Good Luck

Thankyou for your replies, hopefully the CO only needs this and will then make a decision, I thought they may of asked for more info regarding my mum? I realise now that I probably should not of added her, but she has lived with me for 7yrs now and wants to come with us, although she has a part time job she pays no rent or bills, i thought that was classed as wholly dependent, but apparently no one in the uk can be classed as wholly dependent due to our benefits system, I just really hope it don't slow things down and again a bit shocked they have not asked for any info concerning her unless it's just a straight DENIED where she is concerned?

My updated timeline -

18th April - offered position

22nd May - job contract received

23rd May - Nomination lodged

23rd May - I applied for e457

26th May - Further information requested - proof of healthcare

I've had an e-mail from immigration asking for proof of healthcare. I was expecting this; I'm currently sorting out BUPA cover as it's a condition of my contract that I have private healthcare. I'm just surprised that that was all they asked for. With my application I put in scanned colour copies of my passport, CV, and degree certificate. I wasn't sure what else to put and figured they'd just ask.

My updated timeline -

I've had an e-mail from immigration asking for proof of healthcare. I was expecting this; I'm currently sorting out BUPA cover as it's a condition of my contract that I have private healthcare. I'm just surprised that that was all they asked for. With my application I put in scanned colour copies of my passport, CV, and degree certificate. I wasn't sure what else to put and figured they'd just ask.

Hi, I also needed private healthcare for immigration purposes, and I also applied with bupa, I scanned a copy of the receipt to immi as the paperwork took a week to come through and they were ok with this.

Got my visa this morning

Job offer 30th April 12

Nomination Approval 14th May 12

Applied for e457 14th May 12

Visa Granted 28th May 12

Fly to Perth 2nd June

Congratulations :jiggy:

That's been a very fast turn around and can't believe that you're off to Oz in a couple of days - well done.

Look forward to reading your first post from Down Under :smile:

Congratulations :jiggy:

That's been a very fast turn around and can't believe that you're off to Oz in a couple of days - well done.

Look forward to reading your first post from Down Under :smile:

Might have been even quicker if I had a case officer who worked more than 2 days a week. However she was fab and all I needed to do was get a letter from my company accepting my wife and children as secondary applicants for sponsorship. I added them on my application from the start so this slowed things down about a week. Flying out of Heathrow on Saturday night, Singapore Air. Arrive in Perth 18hours later. Spend the night in Perth. Sort out driving license and get passport stamped. Hop on a flight to Kalgoorlie later Monday Evening. Sun Burnt Tuesday, Dragged out into the outback by wild animals on Wednesday. Found 4 years later after my visa has elapsed..lol Only joking can`t wait..Cheers All and good luck those waiting for their visa`s

Tom

Guest amiarm

Hi,

I am in AUS and changing my employer. Migration agent will applying my new e457 visa in a day or two. Will share the details soon.

Thanks,

Mittu

Guest amiarm

Migration agent told me he has lodged my e457 visa application today. Finger crossed hope to get it soon.

Medicals completed: 22 May 2012

Medical report received by Migration agent: 28 May 2012

Application lodged: 29 May 2012

Medicals/Helath insurance uploaded: 29 May 2012

• 2 weeks later...

My timeline -

30th May - Nomination approved

6th June - Further information confirmed as received

14th June - Visa Approved!

Yay!

Guest Tracey72

Hiya, my hubby has a sponsor in Perth so they did our 457 visa! It took a week and needed no medicals at all. We plan to fly 1 month today :0 when the company have booked the flights as we have a relocation package. We have 2 daughters and all excited..........scary too!! Good luck to you both

Woke up this morning and found my 457 visa application status has changed!

My timeline is as follows:

07/06/2012 Application received - processing commenced

07/06/2012 Application fee received

15/06/2012 Application being processed further

Woke up this morning and found my 457 visa application status has changed!

My timeline is as follows:

07/06/2012 Application received - processing commenced

07/06/2012 Application fee received

15/06/2012 Application being processed further

Looks like they are looking at it!!

Might hear something in the next few days

Good luck