176 lodged May 2012

Jars

Has anyone had any issues with uploading docs? Basically after I had paid, a page appeared with a document checklist. Printed it off to start gathering the bits I didn't have ready. When I logged in again to review the app, the list is completely different. The kids medicals have dissapeareed (non migrating dependents). When I phoned the clinic, they had me and hubby down, but no kids. Anyone else had this?

Also I can't upload anything either now. The link where a password is required won't accept the password I had been using all day. My TRN number is identical to the number I had been logging on with, just less an S.

Stressing me out a little. I love technology, when it works. Feel like I did everything right but now it's given up the ghost.

Did you manage to sort it?

All sorted folks so no worries. There was a glitch in the system apparently, but my full application is there. Very helpful lady just advised me to upload remaining docs via email.

Yay! :biggrin:

Am happy to join this thread. Got mine off on 2 May for 176 with NSW sponsorship. Booked my medical for next week and sending off PCC tomorrow.

All documents attached. I have not bothered with the form 80. I assume that info was in the online application anyway.

Lets hope for a CO soon

Well after 10 weeks, our AITSL skills assessment has been done and we are just waiting on receipt of the letter to confirm if it's been successful!! More bloody nerves-why dont they just tell you online!?

Anyway we have already applied for Vic SS and they are just awaiting this letter from AITSL. When I spoke to Vic last month they said sponsorship for Secondary Teacher is only 2 weeks!! Let's hope so, as I am a desperate to join the May 'Booyaka' crew!!!

Hoping to have 176 submitted within 3 weeks.........

Well after 10 weeks, our AITSL skills assessment has been done and we are just waiting on receipt of the letter to confirm if it's been successful!! More bloody nerves-why dont they just tell you online!?

Anyway we have already applied for Vic SS and they are just awaiting this letter from AITSL. When I spoke to Vic last month they said sponsorship for Secondary Teacher is only 2 weeks!! Let's hope so, as I am a desperate to join the May 'Booyaka' crew!!!

Hoping to have 176 submitted within 3 weeks.........

Can they not fax a copy of the letter to you - vetassess did for me - saved me 5 days of waiting!

Guest Mr MNC
Hi Mr MNC -just curious where did u get ur medical done so quick. Earliest I can get is last week of May

I did it in Melbourne yesterday, I booked it originally for two weeks time, but then I saw a cancellation went up online Tuesday night

Can they not fax a copy of the letter to you - vetassess did for me - saved me 5 days of waiting!

Afraid not.....I asked same day and they said I would have to wait for the letter!! Wouldn't even say whether it's successful or not?! Hope that's not bad news then!!!!!! So anal-typical teaching organisation!!!

At least we are only in Singapore so should be a week I reckon from Oz

Wow - Victoria state sponsorship came back approved with no questions in 5 weeks, they didn't even bother to ask for IELTS which I get tomorrow hopefully. I was panicing not only 'cause of July 1 but I'm 40 August 3rd so lose more points for being old!

Wow - Victoria state sponsorship came back approved with no questions in 5 weeks, they didn't even bother to ask for IELTS which I get tomorrow hopefully. I was panicing not only 'cause of July 1 but I'm 40 August 3rd so lose more points for being old!

That's great arrumac, so 176 soon?

Guest thehoe5

Awwww I soooo wanted to be in the May gang:cry:

We cant get a skills test untill 2 June!! Cant believe how close this is going to be Im getting new grey hairs every day!!!:nah:

Awwww I soooo wanted to be in the May gang:cry:

We cant get a skills test untill 2 June!! Cant believe how close this is going to be Im getting new grey hairs every day!!!:nah:

Oh no :sad: Will you then still have to get SS too..? Just get everything else ready so you can upload it straight after. Good luck!!

Guest thehoe5
Oh no :sad: Will you then still have to get SS too..? Just get everything else ready so you can upload it straight after. Good luck!!

Yes!! :arghh: I have the SS sat waiting to bang in if the Vetassess comes back and if they only take a few days we might have two chances....SLIM and NONE!!!:biglaugh:

BTW is the 176 application mainly everything we needed for Vetassess and SS?? Will I need anything else? Do I fill this out or will my agent? Sorry for all the questions panicstations.com

Yes!! :arghh: I have the SS sat waiting to bang in if the Vetassess comes back and if they only take a few days we might have two chances....SLIM and NONE!!!:biglaugh:

BTW is the 176 application mainly everything we needed for Vetassess and SS?? Will I need anything else? Do I fill this out or will my agent? Sorry for all the questions panicstations.com

My agent also did most of mine, like Seth said. They did, however, make us fill out most of form 80 (just in case, I suppose) and find some extra supporting evidence (you can see my list on page 1 or 2). Form 80 is a big pain in the... rear end!!

Guest nitisha

I too want to join the May Gang.....so desperately....Just waiting for WA SS.....Good luck to all who are on the DIAC boat!!!

176 Visa submitted today !!! Can finally join the May gang !!!! Hopefully Ive uploaded all the right docs, didn't ask for any work experience evidence or self employed evidence as I thought it might.... anyone else have this? Going to ring and book medicals tomorrow. Think a few people still waiting for CO's from the April thread so not gtting hopes up of getting one too soon!