Newbie from BRISTOL!!!

2Posh2Push

:D

Hi all, just got an agent and doing the t.r.a thing! Can't wait to get to oz and start the good life. I'd appreciate any snippets of info/advice from anyone who's either at the same level as me or already been there & done that!!! Hoping that Australia will have so much more to offer our 3 small kids when they are older than miserable old UK, hee hee.

Cheers, Emma & Craig

Hiya

Good luck with your form filling and dont get disheartened with the amount of paperwork ,just keep thinking it will be worth it in the end.What category are you applying for ? ,we applied for our TRA back in September and are hopefully not far away from the overall answer,,the TRA result only took about 7 week to come back so after submitting it its wise to get your next lot of visa forms filled in ready ,also helps stop you sitting around waiting for the phone to ring ,,if i can help in any oter way please ask

Take Care

Cal x

We are applying for the independant visa. Looks like the tra is happening quite quickly for most people then. How long do the visa's take generally? What areas do you think are worth a look? We have friends in Brisbane on Bribie Island who've said that Caloundra is nice. Thinking about when to sell our house etc, its so exciting but also worrying!!! Thanks for your reply, we'll keep you up to date with our progress!

Regards, Em & Craig

• 2 years later...

Hi 2posh2push

Just want to say hello from a fellow Bristolian...........where are you in Bristol.......we are in Lawrence Weston, near Avonmouth.

• 2 weeks later...

Archived