Guest EM&M

Which date is best for you??  

18 members have voted

1. 1. Which date is best for you??

• Saturday 16th Feb
    • Sunday 17th Feb
    • Saturday 23rd Feb
    • Any

Ok guys while I have got my organising heed on, and if I dont do it now you know it wont get sorted so here goes.

I am hoping to arrange a meet while our friends are here (marknnana) on a reccie so that they can meet some people too.

I have polled the options for dates so if you can click which one is best for you so that we can maybe go with the majority. Only issue might have with the sunday is that parking at the coast is a bit of a mare.

Suggestions on venues greatly accepted.

Em x

Guest JoanneHattersley

We are NEVER going to make it to any!!!!!!!! We work every weekend and have Thursday/Friday off every week!

I`ll have to do lots of individual meetings instead!!!!!!

We are NEVER going to make it to any!!!!!!!! We work every weekend and have Thursday/Friday off every week!

I`ll have to do lots of individual meetings instead!!!!!!

Sorry Jo Hun,

If I do a midweek one then it'll be u and all the kids lol

Em x

Guest Liz and Paul

We arrive on the Gold Coast on 6th January - have ticked 'Any' cos so far we have no jobs, no house, no plans, no commitments!!!

Will definitely be there whenever it is!!

Liz & Paul

Guest Paul EDGE
Ok guys while I have got my organising heed on, and if I dont do it now you know it wont get sorted so here goes.

I am hoping to arrange a meet while our friends are here (marknnana) on a reccie so that they can meet some people too.

I have polled the options for dates so if you can click which one is best for you so that we can maybe go with the majority. Only issue might have with the sunday is that parking at the coast is a bit of a mare.

Suggestions on venues greatly accepted.

Em x

HI

YEP, WHAT A GREAT IDEA ANY TIME IN FEB WOULD BE GOOD PREF W/END. AND THIS TIME, WE WILL FIND YOU

ALL THE BEST AND LOOK FORWARD TO MEETING YOU ALL MAYBE I'LL COME BACK WITH A VENUE SUGGESTION

REGARDS

PAUL TRACY & FAMILY

Guest leighljackson

Hi,

I arrive on the Gold Coast 26 Jan 08. I am doing the emigrating thing by myself and am coming to do a 2 year engineering course. Is it too late to come along to the meet on 23 Feb? (study schedule permitting :) ).

Leigh

Hi,

I arrive on the Gold Coast 26 Jan 08. I am doing the emigrating thing by myself and am coming to do a 2 year engineering course. Is it too late to come along to the meet on 23 Feb? (study schedule permitting :) ).

Leigh

Hi Leigh,

Everyone is welcome just check he posts for times and location. You can pop your info on the gold coast arrivals list if u like. Gold Coast Residents, Arrivals & Meets |

Where are you going to be living any idea??

Em x

Guest leighljackson

Not one clue! I should be thinking about it huh? Just kidding, I am waiting for information on my accom to be emailed from the homestay company, but as far as I am aware I shouldn't be accommodated too far from the Ashmore campus. This is just short term so I can find my feet and look into all the available options. I would appreciate any advice you can offer though :).

Leigh x

Archived