Over 35's Football / Soccer team looking for players on the Sunshine Coast

Guest natma1

Guest natma1

My husband Andy is looking for men over 35 years of age who are looking to play football.

They play mostly in Maroochydore, Fishermans Road Sports Complex. Training on Monday evenings with matches on Friday evenings.

It's not too serious, just for guys wanting to keep the passion of the game alive and to keep the beer belly at bay I think....anyone wanna join them?

:yellow_guy_smiling_

Guest Darren Coppin

Hello: yes: very interested.

Moving to Maroochydore on 16th August and would desperately like to continue playing.

Do you have a direct email address so I can contact you when we land?

Best regards - and thanks for posting

Darren

Guest natma1
Hello: yes: very interested.

Moving to Maroochydore on 16th August and would desperately like to continue playing.

Do you have a direct email address so I can contact you when we land?

Best regards - and thanks for posting

Darren

Hi Darren i'll send you a private message with Andy's email and tel number, thanks Darren...........hopefully see you soon

Nat

My husband Andy is looking for men over 35 years of age who are looking to play football.

They play mostly in Maroochydore, Fishermans Road Sports Complex. Training on Monday evenings with matches on Friday evenings.

It's not too serious, just for guys wanting to keep the passion of the game alive and to keep the beer belly at bay I think....anyone wanna join them?

Hi Natalie,

We are going to be looking for over 35s players next year too at the BeeGees FC, Glasshouse Sports Club, so if anyone lives out this way, give us a shout, we have the best pitches on the Sunshine Coast!!

Paul

• 2 weeks later...
Guest RebeccaM

Hi all

We just moved here, staying in Maroochydore for now, we know no-one :( would like to meet some people for drinks,family get togethers etc. We have 2 boys age 4 and 6.

I'm going to tell my hubby about the soccer, he might want to join if there's room.

Please pm me if you are interested in meeting,

Thanks!

Rebecca

Guest Working to fish
Hi Natalie,

We are going to be looking for over 35s players next year too at the BeeGees FC, Glasshouse Sports Club, so if anyone lives out this way, give us a shout, we have the best pitches on the Sunshine Coast!!

Paul

Hi Paul ,i play with Andy have done for a coulpe of season ,not bitching but when i lived in beerwah i tried to sign on with the beerwah team ,they wanted $360 to sign on ,and told me i would be sub every week and unlikely to ever get a game ,no joke mate ,was very shocked and p1ssed off when told this . Funny thing is now i coach a junior team and when we come to beerwah we kick ass every game.

eddie

Guest RebeccaM

Natalie

My husband would like to join the soccer guys if poss.. can you email with details.. thanks!

Guest Working to fish
Hi all

We just moved here, staying in Maroochydore for now, we know no-one :( would like to meet some people for drinks,family get togethers etc. We have 2 boys age 4 and 6.

I'm going to tell my hubby about the soccer, he might want to join if there's room.

Please pm me if you are interested in meeting,

Thanks!

Rebecca

Hi please ask other haft to pm Natma 1 or myself ,would love to have other players for the team ,it is also a good way to meet other familys ,we all go along to early games ,wifes,kids, and all.

We have a good time even if we dont always win

Guest Working to fish
Natalie

My husband would like to join the soccer guys if poss.. can you email with details.. thanks!

PM

me i will pass on Andys number

eddie

Guest Working to fish
Eddie the sub lmao

Yer for $360

Had trials for Exeter city back in the day :yes:

Guest guest36187

just a reminder, please do NOT put personal emails on open forum. Use the PM facility.

Thank you

Guest Working to fish
I shud have kept that quiet mate ,lol ,I see hattie Jacques is patrolling again

lol ,mate i cant take this thread off track ,i will get my ass kicked big time lol.

Any other players please pm Natma 1

:hug:

lol ,mate i cant take this thread off track ,i will get my ass kicked big time lol.

Any other players please pm Natma 1

:hug:

Oh its alright to off track somebody elses lmao. Talkin footy i`d join myself but have to caych the early bus lol

Guest Working to fish
Oh its alright to off track somebody elses lmao. Talkin footy i`d join myself but have to caych the early bus lol

Mally ,get off forking thread unless you are moveing to sunshine coast and signing on :wink:

:jiggy:

Guest donnaflutterby

my hubby and i have just moved to Maroochydore, he'd be interested but he's 31? would he still be able to join?? Donna

Hi Paul ,i play with Andy have done for a coulpe of season ,not bitching but when i lived in beerwah i tried to sign on with the beerwah team ,they wanted $360 to sign on ,and told me i would be sub every week and unlikely to ever get a game ,no joke mate ,was very shocked and p1ssed off when told this . Funny thing is now i coach a junior team and when we come to beerwah we kick ass every game.

eddie

Eddie, i don't know who told you that you would be sub every week but i've got on great with the Beegees lot, i'm actually on the football committee and am also coaching. In an over 35's team players are on and off the pitch all the time so it doesn't really matter who the subs are, everyone gets a game. Which team are you coaching that kicks ass every time you come to beegees, i think you'll find games are pretty even between the two clubs!

Anyway anyone that wants to play on the best pitches on the sunshine coast PM me.

Guest Working to fish
Eddie, i don't know who told you that you would be sub every week but i've got on great with the Beegees lot, i'm actually on the football committee and am also coaching. In an over 35's team players are on and off the pitch all the time so it doesn't really matter who the subs are, everyone gets a game. Which team are you coaching that kicks ass every time you come to beegees, i think you'll find games are pretty even between the two clubs!

Anyway anyone that wants to play on the best pitches on the sunshine coast PM me.

Hi Paul ,was a coulpe of seasons ago ,will not name on thread ,but thats what i was told (was not for over 35,s) team .

Will be there saturday morning with the team looking for a win :cute:

Eddie

Hi Paul ,was a coulpe of seasons ago ,will not name on thread ,but thats what i was told (was not for over 35,s) team .

Will be there saturday morning with the team looking for a win :cute:

Eddie

You must be coaching Caloundra U8s or U9s then Edddie. I will be there with the U12s so i might nip down and say Hi! I won't say good luck...lol

Guest Working to fish
You must be coaching Caloundra U8s or U9s then Edddie. I will be there with the U12s so i might nip down and say Hi! I won't say good luck...lol

U6 Paul.

Which league are your guys in next season (over 35s) ,will you guys become apart of our league ,hope so because they need more teams .

Eddie

Yea i would like to give it a go but wont get to OZ untill Jan, count me in, can you email the details, Cheers

By the way i am 46 but use to playing in the vets league so should be ok

U6 Paul.

Which league are your guys in next season (over 35s) ,will you guys become apart of our league ,hope so because they need more teams .

Eddie

Don't know yet Eddie, what league are you in? Will see what i can do at the next meeting.

Archived