Anyone on Sunshine Coast want to meet up

• 3 months later...

Hi Donna,

My husband, I and two daughters 14 and 16 have just moved to Yaroomba 6 weeks ago from Ireland, would love to go for walk, coffee etc. Feeling a bit lonely as hubby works away and girls at school all day... Get in touch and we can have a craic.

Karen

• 2 months later...

Hi guys, I'm moving to Twin waters next week and am defiantly up for meeting some new people. I'm a stay at home mum, one little boy, Joseph, who is 3 & a half. My hubby also works away, so yes it does get lonely with only the wee one for company.

Tina

• 5 months later...

Hi everyone! I live in Currimundi. Ive been here 1.5 years but still need to make some friends :) does anyone like to do outdoor activities? I like running. I'm going to try a triathlon club next week ( but I am a rubbish swimmer and only own a mountain bike) so don't know how well this will go!! Also attempting to surf but I am quite a chicken when I see a wave coming my way. If anyone is keen on trying some of these activities with me or have another idea would be nice

Amy

Yes, that sounds like a good plan - do you know any places with a BBQ? I don't know the area very well at all yet, so any suggestions are great! Actually if someone who knows the area wanted to take over organising it, that would be even better!

Hi , I'm Clare and I'm Irish, I live in Peregian Beach and am currently on mat leave with my 5 month old. I don't have a car at present but if anyone is around my direction I'm happy to meet up. I've lived here nearly 3 years , love it most of the Tim but miss home a small bit.

Hi Cubic, I've just thought that we don't have a membership for the surf club, and as no-one else is joining us, do you fancy meeting in the coffee club in Mooloolaba?

Hopefully we can do another meet and have a BBQ with more pomsinoz members, skippy1 let us know when you touch down and settle and we can arrange a meet

jackie

Hi Teeneep - the more the merrier. Think we have day and a time organised - just need to confirm the location. There are plenty of Cafe's to choose from - all supplying the usual array of CAKE :-). You need to be a member of the surf-clubs - and we've not gone down that road (yet)

Hi guys, if you could just let me know when and where I will defo try to get along. Like I said tho, I will have my 4 year old with me so somewhere child friendly'ish would be good for us. Anyone else have their rug rats with them? Look forward to meeting some new faces, kind of like blind date ... Yikes!! :biggrin: