Anyone on Sunshine Coast want to meet up

Hi Jackie, Cubic, Donna, Skippy1 and any other fellow Brit that would like to get together. I'm Scottish, husband Irish, 2 kids ages 14/12, live in Brightwater, near Kawana Island, Buderim, Mooloolaba etc. Would like to meet for coffee/walk or with the family for a bbq / fish n chips down the Spit. Look forward to hearing from you. Tricia

• 3 weeks later...

Hi all, we (me, hubby fifo sparky, 3 girls 17,14,12) moved to Sunny Coast from Adelaide. Originally from Ayrshire in Scotland, moved to Adelaide over 7 years ago. Renting in Mountain Creek and haven't met anyone yet so would love to meet up for coffee to get your thoughts on the area if anyone free. Sam

• 1 month later...
Guest Pommie1

Hi Ladies.... If there is another meet up soon I would love to join in :)

I am 29 and have a 4 year old daughter. Lived in the sunny coast for a year but haven't meet many people. Thank you :)

• 1 month later...

I see these are old messages, but was wondering if you all ended up meeting up? I too have been on the coast a while, but am keen to meet people outside the work setting. My partner grew up on the coast, so it always feels like he knows everyone (we can open a paper, walk down a street etc, he knows them) i would like to have my own group of friends, with the UK link. Please let me know if anyone fancies meeting up for a hot choc(to keep warm during this cold spell) claire ;)

• 4 months later...
  • 1 month later...

Hi we have just moved to yandina creek we have a 16 yr a 6 yr and a 2 yr old be great to meet up with people in the new year after holidays??? We have been in adelaide for past 3 years and fancied a change be great to meet up with some mums and get advice on schools etc thanks