Pet shipping company recommendations

itegoa

Another vote here for Golden Arrow. We just collected our cat from Sydney quarentine station on Saturday.

Our cat cat is an 11yrs old nervous, arthritic, with absolutely no sense of humour :laugh:

We did worry that it would all be too much for him but Golden Arrow have looked after him brilliantly, including a month in their kennels before he was flown out.

As you can see by the picture below he has come though unscathed and has even staked his claim on my chair. We only have two until our container arrives lol.

image.jpg

image.jpg

Guest The Pom Queen

For me it has to be Bob at Petair, the main reason is he is a vet, so he knows everything not only about the shipping process but about your pets health as well. I have never seen one negative comment about him over the years and I would happily trust him with my babies both two legged and four legged.

Hi,

Can anyone recommend a good pet shipping company to transport 2 dogs from UK to Australia?

Already got a quote from Pet Air - looking for others.

Cheers :)

I used FlyPets.co.uk for my 2 kitties who I cannot recommend enough, I was already in Oz and they were staying with my friend until we had found a place to live and then we sent for them about a month later. All the paperwork was simple, Price was not bad and they gave us a double create so they were next to each other during the trip which was on BA via Singapore.

I used Golden Arrow, They were excellent, although they are not as internet savvy as other Pet Shippers,this is no reflection on the service and care they provided.My decision was based on the location I was living at the time and of course price was also a factor. Pet Air is also always highly recommended, even though I didn't choose them I still like to follow them and their pet adventures on facebook.

• 2 weeks later...

I think I am going to choose Golden Arrow. It was a bit strange getting information through the post, but they did also answer all emails. I really liked the personal touch (I know they all do this, I just felt it more from GA) and really seemed to help consider the options for our dog and possibly two cats. One of the big factors for me was boarding for possibly a lengthy period before hand and I really liked the response that the grounds were beautiful and walks for the dog would be quality time. Costs were competitive too. Good luck with the decision you make though!