I watched the Big Bash T20 in pizza cafe. Really good (cricket and pizza!)

MARYROSE02

I've gotten quite in to the T20 while we've been here. My OH and youngest son really enjoy the cricket but I find test matches a bit long. Single day matches are better but the T20 is far more interesting and exciting for me. So much so that we are going to go and watch the New Years Eve match at Adelaide Oval.

I have not made any plans for Xmas. Got a feeling I weight be going to my brother's in laws on Xmas Day so it might be Xmas lunch in Pubchbowl tanning advantage of the Moslem community treating it as just another day.

I might do something at the last minute but I've not bothered much about Xmas this year. Not put my tree up. Neither has my brother but his kids are away.

I've been bludging for a month already so there is no feeling of going on holiday which many people have this weekend.

I like seeing the houses that DO put up Xmas decorations as they really put an effort into it.

I'm dithering as usual, half planning to go away, half letting things drift.

I'm over at my brothers now though he is out. They are moving by end of Jan. Empty Nesters. I feel a little sad as they have been here for 25 years. I just took his dogs for a walk in the Bush. I usually stay out off there but I'm feeling sentimental.

This is at Picnic Pt. My neither is moving closer to his daughter at Mt Annan. Might as well be in the Outback!

Nearly six time for me to go. Drive to a beach in the Eastern Subs then home to Surry Hills.

I've gotten quite in to the T20 while we've been here. My OH and youngest son really enjoy the cricket but I find test matches a bit long. Single day matches are better but the T20 is far more interesting and exciting for me. So much so that we are going to go and watch the New Years Eve match at Adelaide Oval.

The Adelaide Strikers vs Melbourne All Stars match the other night was excellent (if you're an Adelaide fan!) - although I can't help thinking that having KP miked up while he was batting must be a little bit distracting for a batsman... like the helmet-cam though.

And yes, Freddie was looking good - apparently he's the fittest he's ever been, now he's boxing regularly.